Dave K's Recent Activity

1. Dave K replied to the thread My new VW.

That's actually pretty damn cool. :up:

Aug 23, 2019 at 10:21 AM
  2. Dave K replied to the thread Muzzy Superbike for auction on BAT.

It's worth what someone is willing to pay for it. You can price it for what you want but if someone won't pay it, oh well.

Aug 23, 2019 at 8:28 AM
  3. Dave K replied to the thread The Matrix 4.

Thanks gawd, all that legal pot around the country, the potheads need a new matrix.

Aug 22, 2019 at 6:34 PM
  4. Dave K replied to the thread Chris 'Hippie" Birkle -Suggestions?.

Is Huey doing anything out of his house?

Aug 22, 2019 at 1:33 PM
  5. Dave K replied to the thread Midweek fun: what are your favorite pew pews?.

I'm sure a couple of you have had a chance to put ammo through one but if you haven't, find a way: HK MP5. I like the A2 but the A3 is...

Aug 21, 2019 at 5:26 PM
  6. Dave K replied to the thread Midweek fun: what are your favorite pew pews?.

It's 8 feet long, kicks like a mule with a carrot jammed up it's ass and needs to be talked sweetly to and caressed but gawd damn, it's...

Aug 21, 2019 at 4:34 PM
  7. Dave K replied to the thread Plexaderm.

Hadn't heard that name in years. lol! Unfortunately I think Cannoli would have laughed in my face and questioned my sexuality and then...

Aug 21, 2019 at 3:37 PM
  8. Dave K replied to the thread Midweek fun: what are your favorite pew pews?.

When you start going on about how great Triumph Spitfires are once you get the wiring harness right, Gramps, I've driving over and...

Aug 21, 2019 at 3:30 PM
  9. Dave K replied to the thread Midweek fun: what are your favorite pew pews?.

Trying to win another congressional medal of why in the f@ck would you do that, audie murphy? :D I've had the opportunity to shoot a...

Aug 21, 2019 at 3:20 PM
  10. Dave K replied to the thread Midweek fun: what are your favorite pew pews?.

Way way way over rated. Neat to own (I guess), okay to fire if you're a masochist but neaterest to sell to some complete sucker who has...

Aug 21, 2019 at 2:51 PM
  11. Dave K replied to the thread Scott Redding's continuing and very public meltdown..

Oh horsepoop, they would love that place and also Summit. :D

Aug 21, 2019 at 2:27 PM
  12. Dave K replied to the thread Midweek fun: what are your favorite pew pews?.

I don't shoot much anymore but the last two that stuck in my head were a Norinco M305 and a M1A Scout. Even though it's heresy I would...

Aug 21, 2019 at 2:20 PM
  13. Dave K replied to the thread Plexaderm.

Then get Mick to cut you, Balboa. :D Ice it down, when the swelling goes down, use the Prep H cream.

Aug 20, 2019 at 6:30 PM