Dave K's Recent Activity

1. Dave K replied to the thread Hey Dave K! No, up here, look up fella..

Well, it’s been reported that Jones actually played the bass also on the albums but, Yeap, Matlock.

Aug 14, 2022 at 11:32 AM
  2. Dave K replied to the thread Anne Heche.

Well, Hecke killed herself and no one else but in her death maybe her organs will save others. don’t give a shit about the home owner...

Aug 14, 2022 at 1:00 AM
  3. Dave K replied to the thread How do you support friends who are pretty much crazy?.

It really does come down to the type of “crazy” you are talking about: actual mental illness. Get him/ her professional help! just...

Aug 13, 2022 at 11:49 AM
  4. Dave K replied to the thread styx.... who remembers any of that?.

The girls were probably near Toni.:D Report is: Loverboy was fun and better than they should have been. Styx was great. Reo was great....

Aug 13, 2022 at 12:52 AM
  5. Dave K replied to the thread styx.... who remembers any of that?.

I think my second or third concert was Rainbow, Aldo nova and dokken. First was Kraut. :D

Aug 12, 2022 at 10:39 PM
  6. Dave K replied to the thread Anne Heche.

Probably, the kid’s parents are probably already filing the lawsuit. Excess force, mental trauma, can’t perform sexually anymore, can’t...

Aug 12, 2022 at 5:34 PM
  7. Dave K replied to the thread How do you support friends who are pretty much crazy?.

Depends on the crazy and level. He wants to jump your pool on a modified CRF50? Cool. Wants to travel through the Ukraine on...

Aug 12, 2022 at 5:30 PM
  8. Dave K replied to the thread Anne Heche.

I read they were caught and plead guilty and are now waiting sentencing. Two of the three were supposed to wearing those GPS tracking...

Aug 12, 2022 at 2:26 PM
  9. Dave K replied to the thread Anne Heche.

@auminer well, the kid who got poked full of holes in the smoke shop robbery is not dead. He is currently very very f@cked up and in...

Aug 12, 2022 at 1:07 PM
  10. Dave K replied to the thread Huntley Nash lifetime athletic ban.

Well, I’ve known RM for a few decades and know a lot of his peers so if he said the sky was purple and a dude I didn’t know said it was...

Aug 12, 2022 at 12:52 PM
  11. Dave K replied to the thread suck it samuel jackson, i have one IN MY TOILET.

Day 5, is the snake still in the toilet?

Aug 12, 2022 at 12:27 PM
  12. Dave K replied to the thread Racers will complain about anything.

I remember the pros in club races debate here and a poster who runs a very high level program for like 40 years posting to the effect...

Aug 12, 2022 at 12:26 PM
  13. Dave K replied to the thread Huntley Nash lifetime athletic ban.

Well, the problem is that there are a lot of sports that have pro and Olympic programs and everyone thinks their sport needs gooberment...

Aug 12, 2022 at 12:20 PM
  14. Dave K replied to the thread Hey Dave K! No, up here, look up fella..

I wish I could find the article for you, ‘toe but it goes into a comparison of RHCP and Fishbone and ends up basically saying the...

Aug 12, 2022 at 11:34 AM
  15. Dave K replied to the thread Huntley Nash lifetime athletic ban.

I couldn’t remember who had them but I kept thinking it was you. :)

Aug 12, 2022 at 10:55 AM