Did we time warp back to the 90’s?

Discussion in 'General' started by pickled egg, Apr 29, 2024.

1. Past Glory

Past Glory I still have several AVON calendars from the 90's

Thank you for the Starbucks perspective. :D That said, I do see the 916 as the most beautiful of the sportbikes.

969 and Gixxerguy855 like this.
  2. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

We went skiing there the last two years. The moment you exit the jetway, you are smacked in the face with the smell of bourbon, ribeye steak, and the airport looks like a log cabin. So freaking nice.

cav115 and motion like this.
  3. 27

27 Well-Known Member

I get that some people want to share things with others or to remind themselves of things in tattoo form. It’s not me but I can understand it…. I can’t understand how anyone thinks randomly placed scratch tats of just anything is attractive like so many younger people have….

piercings at least can be taken out… even if they are stupid septum ones that are just begging to be led around by their nose…

Since I’m showing my age… who remembers the Skid Row band member that had the chain from his nose to his ear? How much did you want to rip that out of his face just for laughs?! :D

Last edited: Apr 30, 2024
    cav115 and pickled egg like this.
  4. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

I myself rarely get drunk. And when I do, the idea of going out and getting a tattoo never crosses my mind.

As a middle ish age divorced dude, my best bet now is a nurturing widow lol thats a real unicorn right there

cav115 and Gino230 like this.
  5. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Didn’t get to yank the chain off the skid row dope but I did get to throw rocks at Bon Jovi’s car when he was driving it.

27 likes this.
  6. 27

27 Well-Known Member

too bad he wasn’t being a cowboy that day and on his steel horse instead… you could’ve rid the world of some suffering:D

Gino230 likes this.
  7. dave3593

dave3593 What I know about opera I learned from Bugs Bunny

How about when the very old ear gauge finally splits the lobe and you get these two long, pointy bits of skin hanging off your ear.

What a wonderful fashion statement.

8. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

[​IMG]

9. 27

27 Well-Known Member

Well…. He said he was wanted… dead or alive… :D

auminer likes this.
  10. auminer

:crackup::crackup::crackup:

27 likes this.
  11. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

I remember watching the 18 & Life video on "The Box", a 900 number ppv jukebox video show for people with no cable or common sense. I used to just leave that shit on all day during the summers between the time Gilligan's Island ended and Ducktales started.

12. auminer

Hence your username?

13. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

Username came from the dog in my profile and he was named after a 90's artist, but on the hippity hop side of things.

14. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

A-woo-ooh!:D

Last edited: Apr 30, 2024
  15. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

I'm 100% certain that you sing along to "Living on a Prayer". In public. Loudly.

cav115, Gino230, YamahaRick and 2 others like this.
  16. 27

27 Well-Known Member

don’t know that one… only know the other lyrics because of a high school buddy that died because he was too stupid to wear a helmet and that song at his funeral…

I had a hot friend in school that once wore a “Slippery when wet” concert shirt… I inquired if that was her own claim… so she showed me right then on lunch break… so I’m ok with Bon Jovi for that memory alone :D

Gino230 and Once a Wanker.. like this.
  17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

No idea but I agree on the booger catchers, not attractive and useless.

18. R1Racer99

R1Racer99 Well-Known Member

Piercings don’t bother me unless there’s too many of them. I do have an ex-coworker friend that was hot as hell until she got her tongue split, that shit is beyond gross.

19. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

The meme that always pops me when I see it is the nose with a septum and someone holding a 9v battery just below it.

20. sharkattack

sharkattack Rescued pets over people. All day, every day

This thread made me think of one of the many great scenes in Pulp Fiction.
    Vincent:
    Which one's Trudi? The one with all the shit in her face?

Gino230 and OldSchlPunk like this.