1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PatricksDad's Recent Activity

1. PatricksDad liked Dan Dubeau's post in the thread Coaching kids.

"Adults" are the absolute worst part about coaching kids sports.

May 8, 2024 at 5:44 PM
  2. PatricksDad liked BigBird's post in the thread Coaching kids.

wow...just when i thought things chill out, here we go again. Coaching rec has been interesting this year for sure, i had one too many...

May 8, 2024 at 5:44 PM
  3. PatricksDad liked tgold's post in the thread motoGP regulations for 2027.

The exhaust is more obnoxious than a Harley too:D [ATTACH]

IMG_0373 b.jpg May 8, 2024 at 5:32 PM
  4. PatricksDad liked pickled egg's post in the thread motoGP regulations for 2027.

Gawtdam, I would so rock that thing down the road on the daily! :crackup:

May 8, 2024 at 5:32 PM
  5. PatricksDad replied to the thread Coaching kids.

I wasn't around to see the beginning of this thread, but as a player, coach, ref, board member, player dad, and general ATM machine for...

May 6, 2024 at 4:57 PM
  6. PatricksDad liked jasonhise's post in the thread WTB Rear brake master cylinder Suzuki SV650.

Sergei is definitely a top notch human being... Living six miles away from him several years back just was a bonus... Just bought a...

May 4, 2024 at 7:49 AM
  7. PatricksDad liked ducnut's post in the thread WTB Rear brake master cylinder Suzuki SV650.

Not everything is always listed. Anytime you have a question about anything, just reach out to him. He’s a good dude and will get you...

May 4, 2024 at 7:49 AM
  8. PatricksDad liked Jon Wilkens's post in the thread What plane did I just see?.

I never saw a chair on the flightline...but dang, I sure am glad I scored high enough on the ASVAB to have a choice where I wanted to go...

May 3, 2024 at 9:46 AM