1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vegas trip for the wife's birthday. Help!

Discussion in 'General' started by assjuice cyrus, Dec 19, 2021.

1. gixxerboy55

gixxerboy55 Well-Known Member

Unusual location for what looks like a top notch place, like primal.

2. 5axis

5axis Well-Known Member

Good pick. Old pre corporate vegas cool.

3. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

I saw this place listed on the top steak houses. But it did look old wasn't sure about.

4. younglion

younglion Well-Known Member

Are you set on a Steakhouse style restaurant for your dinner or open to anything?

5. 5axis

5axis Well-Known Member

Old cool like Elvis and ratpack cool.

Attached Files:

rd400racer likes this.
  6. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

Open to anything. But wife doesn't like seafood. My favorite is just a awesome steak.

7. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

We're going in 2 weeks, for a week. Landed on the MGM Grand, I hope its decent. Looked ok in the pics. I've only ever stayed at Aria and Palazzo. For some reason Palazzo and Bellagio and Aria are all like 3x the money that week, then cheap as shit the week after. I figured something big was going on. Gonna do Hoover, GC, Red Rock, and dunno what else. Moab/Needles too far for this one I think. Maybe Zion. There's supposed to be some big huge interactive art showcase place to go to my brother said was dope. Probably do a cirque. Thanks for starting this thread, great timing.

We were all gung-ho to do Mexico funny enough to the Cancun flyer. DC still has more shooting than Cancun does, I wasn't worried. What worried me though was everything 4-star we wanted to stay at kept saying non-refundable. With how fast Omicron is spreading and how many flights are getting hosed, dropping $3k and maybe getting sick the day before is just not in the cards. So Vegas it is!

8. TWF2

TWF2 2 heads are better than 1

Zion is nice.

9. gixxerboy55

gixxerboy55 Well-Known Member

10. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

Red Rock Canyon is gorgeous...that was my favorite part of my last trip to Vegas...which was a very long time ago with Wife #1.

Sweatypants likes this.
  11. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

yea man, I've been 3 times for Rampage. I didn't think I would really care for it before I went the first time, but its a rad place.

12. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

I was on a bus tour.....I wanted to be on two wheels so bad when I was there. I would have ALMOST been desperate enough to actually rent a Harley if I had no other options to be able to ride through Red Rock. And that's rock bottom desperate.

13. TWF2

TWF2 2 heads are better than 1

Beautiful. I won't post pics from inside but I slept on blm land just outside of it. Nobody around so I stayed all day there enjoying it before driving in. Zion is background on 1st pic.

Attached Files:

14. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

Very interested; please give details and/or post your itinerary and thoughts on it.

Oh, and enjoy :beer:

15. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

Head over to Death Valley. It's only 2 hours and the drive is pretty surreal.

5axis and Sweatypants like this.
  16. Bugslayer

Bugslayer Well-Known Member

It's a chain but, Del Friscos double eagle for steak. You mentioned tomahawk cut. You will enjoy it. You're welcome.

gixxerboy55 likes this.
  17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

For a decent breakfast in walking distance from Bellagio, Hash House a Go Go is inside the Linq.

svracer22 likes this.
  18. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Breakfast buffet is a waste of money. There is nothing remotely wrong with eating or staying at the Linq.

20. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

He's trying to impress his wife, not me or you.

Bear in mind when I return to LV later this month I will venture to near the HH ... to eat lunch at the nearby In N Out. ;-)

younglion likes this.