1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Most crazy girl you ever dated..

Discussion in 'General' started by kangasj, Dec 11, 2012.

1. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

I guess the hell you did…

2. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Nice shot! :D

You know when they use the term 'expiry date'......

3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Were you still naked?

4. tony 340

tony 340 Well-Known Member

My buddy has this same story almost exactly....scary thing is he is back with her. ....she's been arrested twice for that shit.

She actually broke in and watched him bang another gal on the pool table about 15 years ago and for some strange reason that made her want him even more. They didn't even know she was in the house until the gal getting railed looked over on the stairway and she was sitting there.

I have another buddy that actually moved out of his own house and had the sheriff serve his girlfriend with eviction papers because she was known for calling the cops and making up wifebeater stories.

5. Big T

Big T Well-Known Member

Death will put one past the sell by date, especially after 22 years

6. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Yeah, like I said, I missed that one. I don't follow hollyweird that close anyway.

7. ClemsonsR6

ClemsonsR6 Well-Known Member

I feel like there is a direct correlation between this thread and the divorce thread.

8. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

There is a direct correlation between both threads and why I never married. The threads are just a reflection of the world at large. Or at least a good portion of it in my experience.

9. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

i'd beg to differ. I'd bet you that the % of dudes here that have fucked around with nutbags AND the % of dudes here getting divorces are not correlated with the world at large. there's probably a correlation between danger seeking activity tho and making bad life choices when it comes to women. i wouldn't be surprised to see the % of divorces and bad relationships here outweighing the norm. there's a lot of people out there that just date 1 or 2 women, get married, and that's all there is to it. they just don't race motorcycles and they live mundane, average, typical lives... just like their mundane dating experiences.

10. This old Rz

This old Rz Well-Known Member

Best reason I've ever heard, I will save for the last sentence in this post.

... God bless the few men out there whom seemingly have normal women.
    Crazy women FAR out number rationale women. I even people I know who have Weiss and girlfriends that don't go batshit crazy they're just crazy in other ways like pop diet pills or issues such as obsessive-compulsive disorders, some just want to prove to their husbands that they can win and are better at everything?? and don't get me started on the ones that can't let anything go they forget nothing but they're tenacious and unforgiving.....
    Poor guys....
    I suppose we all put up with our own degree of crazy and or disorders what would drive me absolutely nuts some take for granted and vice versa.
    I've always been very respectful of women treated them very nice polite absolutely a man who has never used a woman and most of my friends are the same way.
    I sure hate to sound jaded but I don't know a single man who has what one would consider a "normal relationship" they all have drama unequivocally (unreasonable drama).
    Virtually all the stories I've read in this post I know somebody or have lived through similar situations and I've only been with 3 long-term relationships in my life one of them lasting 29 years..
    When I first met my wife I didn't realize she was having a beef with my upstairs neighbors, a month after moving in there is some major drama between us and them.. which culminated with me pulling my rifle and chased him back into his apartment upstairs. Cop showed up went and told him that I was within my right as he kicked a massive hole in our door due 2 my wife beating her ceiling with a broom handle. guy was 6'1 240 lb weightlifter /muscle /actor....

The next day I get home from work nobody is home I, park my car and he is crossing the courtyard in the apartments walking toward me.....I'm just about ready to man up and probably get shit kicked out of me when he sincerely apologizes, pulls out a flask of whiskey offers me some swigs and then tells me..SOMETHING THAT HAS HELD TRUE FOR MYSELF AND EVERY MAN I KNOW SINCE 1990...
    HE SAYS....

" THERES SOMETHING ABOUT HAVING A VAGINA, THAT MAKES A WOMAN COMPLETELY UNREASONABLE"

Period!

Rebel635 and YamahaRick like this.
  11. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

Divorce rate in the US is still significant. I say it is dropping as less get married, not willing to risk it.

Besides, I am a member of this forum, therefore part of its demographic. I've had plenty of experience with bat-shit crazy women - just not at the level expressed here.

[​IMG]

12. Hillbillydeluxe

Hillbillydeluxe Well-Known Member

it was TN but no cuzin banging happened then.

I had a second cousin, 3rd maybe... one that I grew up around a decade or so older... she was smoking hot as in Cheryl Crow in her prime... I’m running around with my degenerate uncles as I was the only one with a car, and I was only 15. Stop at another uncles, I have 7 of them, and out she walks with a dinner plate full of white powder and topless. That was the first pair of titties I saw in person and the first powder too.

Oddly enough she had a kid with her cousin. I grew up around her and nobody talked about it until decades later. It ain’t like we’re sister fuckers like the brits are... we get it a little bit away first. For the record I ain’t never banged a cousin... closest was the goth blue ball night, an she ain’t blood

13. Hillbillydeluxe

I agree on the lifestyles and risk takers. anyone in the racing world whether it’s cars or bikes spends the most of their time in unstable places from race tracks to shops to parties and those ain’t the places normal settle down types go

14. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

Fixed.

I honestly don't even have a clever response to this........I think it speaks for itself.

15. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

Some might be less married, I've also seen more than a few discussions amongst millenials and Gen Z talking about the shitty mistakes of their dickhead selfish boomer parents and all their divorces and re-evaluating the meaning of what it means to get married, when they're thinking about it, the commitment, and expectations. Learning from past mistakes is still a thing it seems.

16. Hillbillydeluxe

cocaine is a helluva drug sit that what they say?

On the other go ahead and take a count, all y’all...

Your a single guy in college and show up and find the single hot chick is living at your aunts, that you just met, wants some... ain’t none of you pulling paperwork... and it didn’t even get anywhere

on the inbreeding it’s a joke until it’s not... the British are well documented inbreeders as are all the wealthy world families

17. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

All the Brits are royals?.....

My, what are you on about William?.....

18. Hillbillydeluxe

Of course not, sorry for the inclusion... the controlling families of the wealthy words we only observe...

I’m sure all of the brits get their good looks from the wide variety of the gene pool, like the Mormons and the amish, yeah... as in the stereotype of us hillbillies being cuzin bangers, I know I brought it up, but I didn’t bang her and she wasn’t related, but was nuts...

19. Hillbillydeluxe

thanks for the reminder..... one of my favorite teachers, for physics, had degrees from everywhere, and still close hs physics teacher as a job...

he said he surfed across the river on an outhouse door and was a Mountain William not a hillbilly

20. wsmc42

wsmc42 Well-Known Member

Are we sure Hillbillydeluxe isn't actually Metalhead posting up some fiction under another name? I got to the end of the posts expecting, The end.