1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Most crazy girl you ever dated..

Discussion in 'General' started by kangasj, Dec 11, 2012.

1. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

Speaking of daddy issues; I don’t remember what was said, but the retort was something along the lines of “I’m gonna fuck your dad and give him a child he could actually love!”

2. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

I like Hillbillydeluxe! He's a gooder'n Hell addition to the place!
    He just needs an avatar,and I got one for our bestest poster of the week!
    HBD,now don't you go lettn these sumbichs runned you oft neither..
    Now resizeify this picture for your avatar buddy

squidbillies_907_dup-20160819.jpg

Hillbillydeluxe likes this.
  3. Hillbillydeluxe

Hillbillydeluxe Well-Known Member

that Winger wannabe can’t hang... the end

Scotty87 and ToofPic like this.
  4. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

I’ll raise you;

DEFB067F-173A-496D-9A0E-47C0AED5369E.jpeg

ToofPic and Hillbillydeluxe like this.
  5. Hillbillydeluxe

His rocket posts made me a fan of MH tho so he’s ok by me

6. Hillbillydeluxe

Crazy girls

Some time after between my other adventures I posted about I was dating a daughter of a county cop and a holy roller. That girl was dangerous! She never caused a big ruckus but alway I mean always like to be as close to getting caught as possible.

From short skirts at the kitchen table, to movies with others right close.

closest time to getting me kilt I snuck over and parked my motorcycle outside the back sliding door. We’re in the rut of it and covered in sweat as we’re under covers as her sister is in the next bed(found out she liked to watch later) her dad comes home from patrol early. We hear him and I slide between the bed and wall down to the floor as flashlight fills the room. A few min later she says “you have to go” yeah no shit... I fall out the door and my clothes follow me in a wad. I sit there in the weeds buck naked until the rustling inside stops. Then I fight to get my pants and boots on, put my helmet on and push my bike down the hill popped it in gear and hauled ass!

We went on like that for years and she never got me kilt but damn sure tried.

and it was worth every damn bit of it!

MachineR1 and ToofPic like this.
  7. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

No need. The answer is both. Definitely both.

Rico888, Jed, noles19 and 1 other person like this.
  8. Hillbillydeluxe

Hey Beac,
    Not trying to get banned but since you lived it, probably closer than most on here. Do you find an uncanny similarity between the farce now and the farce that was AZT and the fact the same people are behind it?(a good buddy lost a brother to the azt madness in TX in the beginning like Dallas buyers club shit in real life)

there I said it without saying a name or banned subject

9. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

And then Leeeeeeeeero ooooooyyyy Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeenkinnnnnz

:crackup:

10. beac83

So this will likely derail or kill this thread. And it may get me banned. Whatever.

If you are trying got compare the COVID vaccines to AZT -

NOT.EVEN.CLOSE.

\RANT ON
    AZT wasn't a preventative. It was a treatment, and it worked. I was on it as part of a older threee-drug combo for >20 years. It kept me alive.

The early single-drug use of AZT was at too high a dose. It caused anemia (loss of red blood cells), even while it also killed HIV infected white blood cells (specifically, CD4 cells). It was, like all the other drugs available for HIV treatment at the time, toxic to the liver and/or kidneys. (Even current HIV drugs show toxicity to liver and/or kidneys, just at a lower level).
    The single drug dose was 1200 milligrams a day - 300mg every 6 hours. It was deadly.

It took until 1996 to discover that at 300 milligrams a day, in combination with two additional drugs with anti-HIV activity, it worked very well at controlling HIV. Yes, there were/are side effects, and some are more affected than others.

Based on the knowledge back then (1989-1996) ALL the available drugs for treatment of HIV - DDI, DDC, 3TC, D4T, AZT, [these were the neucs (neucloside transcriptase inhibitors)] and later Sinqunivir(sp), Retonivir and others [these were protease inhibitors] were the only options, and they worked to extend life. Remember that back then the life expectancy of someone diagnosed with HIV was 18-24 months. Many didn't make it that far. If you progressed to AIDS, you life expectancy was <6 months. These drugs, although poisonous at the dosages they were prescribed DID extend life, sometimes doubling or tripling life expectancy. It wasn't until Viramune came out [ a non-nuke] and they started lowering the dosages of each and combining them into combination therapies did they find that the 3-drug combos worked and were less toxic.

There were other purported treatments - Laetrile, Chinese herb treatments, Positive thinking - yes, there were those who said HIV was just all in the head - nutritional approaches to treatment, and all sorts of other (is suppose quackery is a bit strong of a term, but it fits) "help" that were touted to the desperate.

Just as I've lost literally hundreds of friends, associates, and co-workers to HIV/AIDS so far, I've lost a few dozen to COVID to date. So in that respect, they are similar. Also similar is the denial of science, the refusal to re-evaluate a held belief in the face of new information, and the blame game. That is way too familiar, and based on what I experienced in the early days of AIDS, this is having a similar outcome. People will needlessly die.
    The big difference here is that back then, no political party cared whether people died of AIDS. It wasn't a politically divisive issue like COVID and vaccines have become. The politics of HIV didn't come into play until the hysteria that the average white person would catch it casually was circulated, and that was a flat-out lie - and those circulating the lie knew it. Another similarity- lies for profit and political gain.

As far as I can tell from reading both regular papers and the medical stuff I still follow, the vaccines for COVID also work. As vaccines, they are preventative. Like all vaccines, they are not 100% effective in totally preventing infection, but rather lower your probability of becoming infected when you are exposed to the virus, and once you are infected lower your ability to pass on the infection to someone else while increasing your likelihood of having a much lighter course of symptoms. However, they were not intended for and are not treatment for COVID infection.

Even moreso than HIV, the SARS-COV-2 virus mutates when it is in its multiplicative stages. While someone is infected with the virus (HIV or SARS) the virus as it copies itself makes mistakes in the replication*. Most of the errors are harmless, or result in viral death, but some make the virus more capable of competition - infecting others easier. HIV mutations were a huge problem in the 1990's and 2000's, but as more people came into treatment, the amount of uncontrolled wild virus decreased, and mutations are much less of an issue for HIV treatment today.

It appears that the longer your infection is active and the higher your viral load (the amount of virus in your body) the more likely you are to produce mutant virus. It really is a simple numbers game. If (arbitrarily) 0.0001% of viral copies are mutant (i.e. have mistakes in replication) it figures that if your viral load is in the millions rather than in the 100's or 1000's that you will produce more random replication errors.

If everyone were vaccinated against COVID worldwide, we'd see a reduction in mutations of the SARS-COV2 virus, and then we could find a way forward. As long as wild virus replication is happening, we will continue to see new variants, some of which will be worse for us than what came before.

So I see similarities in the political angles and in the profiteering, but the science stands.

* Viruses contain RNA, a single-strand core, while human cells have DNA, a double strand core. The single strand core of RNA does not have any error-correction inherent in the replication, which is why RNA based replication is prone to mutations. DNA has built in error-correction that will catch most errors in replication and kill the bad copy.

\RANT OFF

Last edited: Dec 26, 2021
    Jed, RossK6, tzrider and 2 others like this.
  11. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

Well since I’m bored at the in-laws for a couple days o suppose I’ll contribute a couple of my amateur level crazy encounters. But first a couple of observations. Not ALL super crazy chicks are killer in bed. I can recall at least one that was a cutter and had a fair amount of issues that was an absolute dead fish in bed. Even texted my buddy that also hit it after me before making this post just to confirm and he said the same. Come to think of it, one of the girls in the story that follows was also a dead fish in bed. But I will also say that the best lay I ever had before my wife (10 years together and you figure out what you each like) was definitely certifiably batshit.

now to the good stuff I suppose.

1. 19 or 20 years old, working in a kitchen at a BBQ place while in college. New waitress starts, her friend that I worked in the kitchen with got her the job. Me and the friend are good work buddies, no chemistry, just got along well. I mention this new waitress is kinda hot. She tells me that’s actually her friend and gets us hooked up. She ends up staying at my apartment every night for the first week we knew each other. Lifeless in bed but she’s hot and it was easy and I was young and dumb. After this first week I get a call one day. This dude asks if I’m Quentin, I say yes, who are you? He tells me and I know vaguely who he is. Couple years older than me, went to the same high school, didn’t know each other personally but knew who each other was. He then asks if that girl is at my place. I asked why that was any of his business. Mind you, I’m in the living room and she’s in my bedroom at this time. He proceeds to tell me he’s her husband and he and their daughter are wondering when she’s gonna be home. I apologized profusely, told him she didn’t wear a ring and I had no idea she was married, and she would be out of my apartment in 5 minutes and not welcome back. He was actually quite calm about it all. Said he understood, knew she often took off her ring and this wasn’t the first time this had happened and he simply asked that I no longer pursue her. No problem. I’m not getting in the middle of that shit. I hang up, walk back to my bedroom and ask her about her family, she owns up to it and of course then proceeds to go on this whole long sob story about what an awful person he is, blah blah blah. I said “don’t care, get out. I’m not getting in the middle of this shit.” Luckily that pretty much ended that one except for her friend occasionally bugging me at work about how I needed to save her.

2. 17 years old. Best friends parents rent a campsite for him down by the lake for the weekend for his 18th bday party. Only condition is his aunt has to stay there with us for the weekend just so there is at least one “responsible” adult onsite in case shenanigans get out of control. We’re partying hard. Me and 2 other dudes are sharing a big family sized tent. Mostly a sausage fest so no real worries about privacy. The aunt has made some blatantly suggestive comments my way but she’s not the least bit attractive and I’m more concerned with drinking with my buddies and also didn’t want to find out how my buddy would feel about me advancing on his aunt. Wee hours of the morning roll around, I’m sloshed and partied out so I go to the tent to pass out. A short time later I’m woken up by a quite familiar sound and am still quite drunk. That sound is my 2 tent mates running a train on the aunt. I tell them to keep it down, I’m trying to sleep but to no avail. So eventually I roll over, tell the one at the back he’s doing it all wrong and to get the fuck out of the way. I step in and just go to town and she gets all sorts of into it. Not a preferable m:f ratio but I was drunk, wasn’t going to be able to sleep and had nothing better to do. Side note, there was another dude at the party we always gave shit because he was saving himself for marriage, especially because he was a couple years older than us as well and still had his v card. The following the night, he got blackout drunk and the aunt (not sure if she knew the situation or not) took that v card. Consensually, or at least as consensual as he could be in that state, but took it nonetheless. He didn’t remember but his tent mate broke the news and the aunt confirmed. Man that guy was pissed. The aunt definitely showed other signs of crazy. This buddy of mine was like family for 15 years so I knew her well before this but I was never on the receiving end of the crazy. But gonna say banging 4 dude, some of whom were underaged (myself included) at your nephews bday party definitely indicates some screws loose.

3. The one I mentioned earlier in this post that was an epic lay: met our senior year of high school. Straight A student, on the dance team, seems to be a good girl and have her shit together. We met at a DECA club (marketing club) conference for our schools. Exchanged phone numbers. Went out on a date, back to my parents house afterwards. Things progress as we’re watching a movie in my room and we have sex. She tells me afterward that she only had sex once before me and then that guy dumped her, which for some reason, I actually still believe was probably true. We graduate a month later, date throughout the summer, dad warns me that she’s way more into me than I am her and to be careful. I don’t listen as everything seems to be going good as far as I can tell. But I also hadn’t even told dad about how she had said she was sexually abused by her drugs addict parents’ friends as a kid, was one of multiple kids that were eventually split up by the state, and then her and one sister were adopted by the parents that I knew (older wealthy couple that never had any of their own). I don’t know how much of the abuse stories were accurate but her parents that she lived with were definitely not her biological parents. Those should have been red flags. I move to the next town over to go to college in the fall and she basically moves herself in right away. Was cool having someone cook and clean for a couple months but eventually I’m over feeling like I’m married at 18 so I end it. Cue the fake pregnancy. Even after that debacle I end up sleeping with her on and off for the next 2 years. She eventually gets knocked up by a good friend of mine that she slept with as revenge because she was pissed that I wouldn’t stay with her exclusively. Guess she didn’t realize that I didn’t care. I had told her we weren’t exclusive, we were just fuck buddies, she could end it anytime, and I didn’t care who she dated or slept with as long as I didn’t know them personally. And dumbass me continued to sleep with her even while she was pregnant because well... now I didn’t have to pull out so why not and she was still an awesome lay. Only shitty part was we didn’t realize she was pregnant for about 3 months. Her cycle had always been way out of whack so missing it wasn’t unusual. And when we did realize, I just assumed it was mine. Took another couple of months for me to realize the conception date fell right around the same time I realized she had slept with my buddy. Confronted her, she swore it was mine. I went into full prepare to be a dad mode, even named the kid but luckily listened to my mother who said don’t sign the birth certificate without a paternity test. Sure enough, kid arrives, I’m in full dad mode, love the kid unconditionally only to realize a couple weeks later he actually was my buddy’s kid, not mine when the DNA results came back. That was a bit heartbreaking. She tried to convince me to stay around as the dad because the other guy wouldn’t and the kid was “already attached” but I refused. There was some other BS that went along with all that but that was the bulk of it.

4. last one ain’t much, just a chick that I dated for a couple months in college. She was still a virgin but was willing to do anything but actual intercourse. The weird part was she made it abundantly clear to me that there was another guy she knew that she was determined to lose her virginity to even though he wasn’t currently interested in her. She said the day she won him over that me and her would be done. Fair enough, at least she was up front. She was smoking hot, fun to show off to my buddies, and still a good time so I just took it for what it was. Later found out that her father was an abusive piece of shit when I had to give her a place to stay for a couple days after he beat the absolute shit out of her one night. Her mom called me, told me what happened and said I was the only person her daughter had ever brought around that they agreed was a decent guy and asked if Id let her stay with me for a couple days while she tried to convince dad to move out. This was about 6 months after things between me and her fizzled out. We still had mutual friends so we’re still around each other occasionally and we’re friendly leading up to this, what little romance there was had simply died. Poor girl showed up at my house black and blue. Gave her my bed and I slept on the couch for a couple days. Never really talked to her again after that though I did find out she later went on to do a shoot for playboy. Still friends with her on Facebook and she still does some modeling stuff, now does stand up comedy, and is trying to get her acting career off the ground. Hope the best for her.

really all in all, I guess I wasn’t on the receiving end of a lot of crazy, just a little bit of it but had some close encounters with some chicks with major red flags that probably had some serious potential and definitely a lot of baggage. But there’s my long winded account of my amateur level experiences with batshit crazy.

RichB likes this.
  12. Hillbillydeluxe

@beac83 thank you for that informative insight, I knew you’d have experience and hoped you would share. Hope you don’t get banned.

im a hillbilly but not ignorant and even educated. I wasn’t debating Science I was pointing at that with no political side whatsoever the exact same person is making the money and he’s got new richer friends. That’s the evil.

You said no one cared about aids because of who was dying... in 1989 before the internet college campuses were getting some traction in explaining that. How odd for a Radom virus to effect Africa and the gay male population. One of my TAs AG engineering school was fired and expelled for telling the truth.

13. beac83

People have been accusing pharma of dragging their heels on many cures since its more profitable to treat the disease than cure it.

I don't know if that's factual or not, and I'll keep my opinion to myself at this point. I do know what I pay for my HIV meds though, even with medicare coverage.

The mRNA vaccine development is a result of decades of research. There is great hope that the mRNA techniques will finally enable a HIV vaccine. While it won't help me, it will make the world better off when it happens. I hope its soon.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2021
  14. Hillbillydeluxe

you can’t trust someone that creates the problem and the cure... they’ve done it for decades but..

the world needs hopefulls like you.

I’m on the other end, I’ve luckily never been sick, never seen a doctor for anything other than lots of broken bones so I’ll live my days out steadily withdrawing from society until I’m on the coast in Central America where nobody will care or push tech and Pharma on me or those I love... good luck

15. beac83

While I don't think you can hide anywhere on this planet from the global effects of bad actors any more, I wish you well.

16. Hillbillydeluxe

I agree evil is everywhere it seems. We are fortunate to have found thousands more that are doing the same so will build from there.

I’ve wanted to ask you about your experiences in the 90s for a long time, But finally registered for the laughs and got much more... thanks for sharing and stay safe.

and tell a crazy story!

17. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

I’m between crazies. Anyone got some numbers?

auminer and YamahaRick like this.
  18. Hillbillydeluxe

Dude! I’ve read your troubles! Don’t you think a nice calm relaxing geriatric is what you need?!?

pickled egg likes this.
  19. Hillbillydeluxe

I mean hey @beac83 can you help a brother out?

beac83 and pickled egg like this.
  20. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

My kids are old enough I don’t have to wipe their asses. Not looking to import a new ass to wipe. :moon:

Hillbillydeluxe likes this.