1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Most crazy girl you ever dated..

Discussion in 'General' started by kangasj, Dec 11, 2012.

1. Rebel635

Rebel635 Well-Known Member

thinking with the wrong head. Lower head has no logic neurons what so ever.

2. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Here's one in the other direction:

My wife went to Garland Texas high school in the 70s. The crew she ran with had a periphery player... weird dude who used to just sit alone under a tree at recess and play his guitar. He was a very shy, introverted dude. The missus was kinda an introvert too, and the dude wasn't a complete frog, so occasionally one or the other would strike up a conversation and the two of them would chat, but she just couldn't get into him. Too weird.

His name was Vernon Howell.

You might recognize his assumed name better: David Koresh.

:eek:

ToofPic and YamahaRick like this.
  3. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

if Santa drops a present down your chimney and it falls in your lap, you not gonna go ahead and just open it?

at least until you're ready to settle down. i was adamantly in the "not ever gonna get married ever" camp, until about 32ish, then something just clicked one day and i opened up to the possibility. i think most that boiled down to... getting older, tired of dating, tired of meaningless flings, thinking it would be nice to have a real lasting connection, not wasting time with loser chicks, being content with myself and my own life irrelevant to having a chick or not...

i will fully admit that i was a terrible person, specifically to women, from my teens to my late 20's. not that i was abusive physically or verbally, but just that i didn't give a fuck, at all. i looked at them like an accessory to my life, so i was gonna do whatever i wanted all the time, if they wanted to come along, cool, if not, also cool and oh well. specifically the chick i dated thru half of undergrad and most of grad school... she was the sweetest person, legitimately. just an honest, nice girl, and smart as shit with a bright future. no drama, no baggage, no nothing. and i flat out told her one time at a wedding when she commented on how nice the flowers were and that she wants some like that at her wedding, "well i hope you find the dude who's gonna get them for you, cause it ain't gonna be me." total dick. i thought about that years later and almost wrote her an apology note one time, but figured whatever. she's happily married with a family now, that she totally deserved. so i take full responsibility. you get back what you put out there, so i know full well if that's my attitude i was gonna get a bunch of pieces of shit along the way. before 30, i never used to consider the person's parent's relationship or the type of family they came from and how that might affect them. ie. girls from divorced parents might have a bigger propensity to get divorced themselves, girls with abusive parents often carry those traits to their relationships, etc... i just didn't even care or think about it. if they were hot and fun, that was all that mattered, until it didn't, which is why most of them were short lived. when i started thinking about that kinda stuff more, and valuing myself more, i started recognizing these red flags quicker, and discarding the bad ones way quicker, and not settling for bullshit.

4. Rebel635

Rebel635 Well-Known Member

For the most part I’ve managed to avoid crazies but I do have three stories that stand out.

1. this chick I met at a club through some friends. We exchange numbers and go on a date. Everything’s going good, second date, we’re making out in the back of my car. Next day she disappears. Now, I was young and dumb and was willing to give chicks way more leeway than now....today’s me would have deleted the number and moved on. A week passes and she messages me.
    “Hey, sorry, my phone broke” (lol, how dumb was I?). oh yea no worries let’s hang out. Couple more dates and she does the same thing. WTF. This time though she calls me and says she’s getting back with her boyfriend and if i could call him and tell him nothing happens between us?
    Huh? I’m not lying for you. “No no, just tell him nothing happened”
    “but it did. You sucked the chrome of my proverbial hitch.”
    “no I didn’t. Why are you making things up, just tell him the truth”

this is how delusional this chick was...in her mind she fully blocked out what she did. Coocoo.

Screw her. Give me the numbers I’ll call him and tell him the truth. So I did. Told him what happened, told him I’m sorry but I didn’t know about you I was sure she was single.
    Apparently she played us both. Man we ended up bonding over this crazy chick.
    She calls me back balling how I ruined her relationship....lol. Sure, I did that.

2. working at the airport there weee always chicks to hit on that worked upstairs (i was a baggage basher at the time).
    We were hanging outside when this chick from KLM customer service (girls that check your bags in) sat down with us to bum a smoke. One thing leads to another and we end up hanging out. She’s waaay too affectionate right of the bat. Calling me all these endearing names. I had a fox body at the time and so did my best friend so she says she has a friend and we can all go on a double date. So we do. Things are going good, we invite them to come hang out at one of our street racing meets. Her friend can’t make it. We spend the night hanging out, then she drops this on me

“listen you’re a great guy, but I like your friend better, I hope you don’t mind but do you know if he’s interested?” Huh? Yea sure, go fuck yourself.
    Now I know my buddy, and I know the dude lives by the code of not messing with complicated things like this. But I don’t care. I tell him what she said and tell him I’m not driving the bitch home, you can drive her. So he feels obliged and does drive her home.
    Saw him next day and he had mail scratches on his throat. Dude what happened. “Man I parked the car, wished her a good night and she LUNGED at me bro, like a feral animal. I literally had to fight her off me...
    So he tells her off, tells her nothings gonna happen due to me and to have a good night.
    A few days later she calls me apologizing, how she made a mistake, how she really wanted to be with me.
    Yea whatever. But as the conversation goes on, find out she’s saving herself. Huh? Oh yea. She’s saving herself for a guy she briefly met at a layover from Turkey. She had a moment with some dude as they were both waiting for their connecting flights. She doesn’t have his number, name or any way to connect But universal will reconnect them.

once again, full block coocoo crazy.

3. this one I actually dated briefly. We worked together at the airport and started hanging out. Taller than me but when I was in my early 20s I didn’t realize North American women had this hang up with height. Anyways she started showing signs of interest and i kept pursuing. She told me she was bi-sexual and the dumbass in me though “oh cool!” So while I was pursuing her, her friend started pursuing me, same friend that she liked as well. Anyways we start dating and I realize she’s a completely diff girl when she drinks. And she can’t drink a little. She calls me one day to come pick her up so we can fuck. I show up and pick her up and she says she’s hungry. So we go through McDs Drivethroufh and while we’re waiting for our food she FULLY undresses to buck naked. Mind you it’s full blown winter in Toronto....so we pick up the food and drive home while she’s naked. I sneak her into my parents basement where I lived and proceeded to get it on. Except that she had this annoying habit of just saying “ok I’m done having sex, gnite”
    Final nail in the coffin was one day I picked her up and she spend all the drive home telling me about his awesome news friend, and how cool he is, and how he speaks fluent French, and she wants to learn French now, and huge red flags went off in my head. Anyways we get to my place and we’re still in my Mustang and she says “I don’t feel like having sex today or sleeping over..can you please drive me home.”
    Oh hell no. Find your own way home. Get out of the car. She refused. We got into an argument and she punches the windshield from the inside and it shatters. At this point I’m seeing red. I drag her out of the car and tell her if she touches it again they won’t find her.

turns out she was already fucking that dude.

anyways. Tons of red flags in all those chicks I chose to ignore. Life learning lessons for sure.

5. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Never tried that one.

beac83, Rico888 and auminer like this.
  6. Rdrace42

Rdrace42 Almost Cheddar

Yeah, you're describing me back in that same age range. I'm not saying I haven't done quite a few of the same things, but just pointing out the irony of all these guys judging how crazy these women were, when they knew it going in.

Back in my early racing days, I literally brought a different girl to every race, to the point that the pit community created a chant on my behalf that I won't repeat here (I'm in witness protection from all the women who would still like to do me harm). To be fair, I did make it clear that my entire focus was racing, until practice/qualifying/races were over, and yet they all still bitched that I wasn't paying enough attention to them. They were strictly there to provide appropriate reduction of tension, but ironically were the cause of much. I wasn't even really selective about it, as my criteria was basically a girl who I knew would say yes. I absolutely treated them as throw away receptacles, and still feel guilty about my lack of respect for their feelings. One particular instance that still haunts me, is a girl who became too clingy during race weekend, and I left her to find her own way back home. She ended up taking a bus back to Chicago, and was robbed and raped near the Greyhound terminal downtown. She disappeared off my radar, but I found out a couple of years later from others that knew her. Yeah...I was a narcissistic piece of crap. Soo...... all women are crazy, and all men are stupid. Women are crazy to not realize how infantile we can be, and expecting more than most of us are capable of in our younger years, and men are stupid to think there aren't consequences for our actions.

7. HPPT

HPPT !!!

If that didn't send you straight to a monastery for a self-imposed penitence and radical change of life, you must have an amazing ability to block things out of your mind. Damn! :eek:

8. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

Yea well... We had no illusions that it would be easy or even a good idea to try, and when that thought was there the whole summer, it kept perspective easily and gave time to prepare and accept the inevitable. Was supposed to just be a summer of good times. Until it didn't. Which then made it worse haha. Shoulda just stuck with the original plan.

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Why would a cooking forum need to be mostly women?

CBRRRRR999 likes this.
  10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Bawled.

Balled is entirely different but could work with either story really...

SuddenBraking likes this.
  11. 27

27 Well-Known Member

I’ve never heard Bawled used as a word for scolding or yelling at someone... only as in “she bawled her eyes out poor thing” to describe an uncontrollable sobbing or crying...

but I learned “witting” last week from TZ in a compliment and hadn’t looked into this one... always learning...

12. Rdrace42

Rdrace42 Almost Cheddar

I am a very different person than I was then, and yes that was a pivotal moment that precipitated a monumental shift in my direction. People that knew me then, are very surprised at the trajectory my life took. People that know me now, absolutely would not believe who I was then. At some point in our lives, we have to decide who we really want to be. I definitely did not want to be the cause of pain in other people's lives, particularly for my own self gratification. It's all a learning experience, right?

13. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I was referring to you making a "mutual" decision by yourself. :)

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Glad it wasn't just me trying to figure out how the hell that worked :D

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Think of it this way - bawling your eyes out is extreme and loud crying. Bawling someone out is extreme and loud yelling at them. Granted balling someone can be extreme and loud too... :crackup:

16. 27

27 Well-Known Member

:whoosh: missed this one :crackup:you’ve spent too many late nights at the track...

I understood what he was saying... just never heard it used that way.... like our recent talks about sayings and languages I’m far from an authority on proper usage... :crackup:

I can misuse, mix, and confuse with the best of you though... as I said always learning :D

17. Rico888

Rico888 Well-Known Member

right??:D

18. CBRRRRR999

CBRRRRR999 Well-Known Member

Sometimes the best you can manage yourself is a consensus.

auminer likes this.
  19. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

The lower head runs on basic replicator programming. It's simply just looking for a warm wet hole to spread it's seed in and will lead you astray errytime. Once the lower control unit is locked on a target it can be pretty powerful at times and damn near impossible to override :D.

Rebel635 likes this.
  20. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Dang it! :D

Knew it 'looked' weird....