1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP | 2022 | Silly Season

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Apr 29, 2021.

1. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

Bruce, malamute, TX Joose and 3 others like this.
  2. henry_carlson

henry_carlson BREAD_RACING

did yall actually read the article or are you aggregating some weak shit.

we didnt hear it in spanish so we may have lost some context and tone but all im seeing is he said that his were inexperienced and they didnt have guidance...

3. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

He was a second quicker than Gardner at the latest check....

4. YoshiHNS

YoshiHNS Mr. Slowly

Read the article. I'm having a real hard time believing the Ajo squad has a garage full of people who don't have a clue what they're doing. This is the same group that busted chops to get their own chassis from worthless to race winner. I'm sticking with him not really knowing how good he's had it compared to others, and being pissed that he could have been champion if he didn't crash. Dudes full of talent. He'll be fine.

BigBird likes this.
  5. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

Morally I'm the champion. lol, Ok Rossi......Sounds like the kid got handed a tough and dirty lesson in that it takes more than outright speed to win a championship. Suck it up buttercup and learn from it, and learn to take some personal responsibility too. It ain't time trials, it's racing.

6. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

Well he is the fastest rookie today at the MotoGP test by a fairly wide margin.
    With that said, he is still 0.5 off the slowest non-rookie, non-test rider (Dovi).

Publicly blaming your team for a failure to win the championship is unlikely to win you any favors going forward. Granted, in a few cases it is warranted i.e. Ben Spies WSBK.

BigBird likes this.
  7. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

What a complete Tug Monkey. I’d be ruler of the universe if it wasnt for Jesus and friends!

BigBird and Circacee like this.
  8. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Lin Jarvis: "hey Raul, I'm having second thoughts about that Darryn Binder deal. Are you sure you can't get yourself fired from KTM?"

Raul: "let me see what I can do. Give me a week."

Senna, Bruce, vfrket and 12 others like this.
  9. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Can't imagine any of them saying they morally won a championship :crackup: Complaints about issues sure, talking about how things went from their perspective in a less than PC manner yeah, but to say they won in their heads? Nope.

11. metricdevilmoto

metricdevilmoto Just forking around

The team finished 1 and 2 in the championship.

Kalex chassis, no?

12. HPPT

HPPT !!!

You guys better be joking. He is not the first moral champion. 2015 is not that long ago.

Quicktoy, stk0308, BigBird and 2 others like this.
  13. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

Uh-oh. :crackup:

14. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Papa about to drop a bomb in here and I am thrilled.

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Who was it?

16. HPPT

HPPT !!!

You guys obviously missed this. I wasn't the first to think it.

Quicktoy and BigBird like this.
  17. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

He's not wrong about the talent piece - he's got more in his pinkie than Gardner has in his entire body, but that interview..............oof. What a dumb fucking thing to say in public.

Really going to be popular in the paddock and in his own garage after that one :eek:

Bruce likes this.
  18. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

I absolutely cackled at this. :crackup:

Quicktoy likes this.
  19. TX Joose

TX Joose Well-Known Member

Raul can't be serious.

Moral champion? Really?

The fastest doesn't always win the title. Mir is the perfect example.

Quicktoy likes this.
  20. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Do you think Maverick has Lin's number blocked? When you need contract advice, go to the guy with experience.