Who’s Murdaughing them? They’re definitely being assassinated.

Discussion in 'General' started by Quicktoy, Sep 5, 2021.

1. motoracer1100

motoracer1100 Well-Known Member

I couldn’t agree more with that statement.

bigtime likes this.
  2. I do starting Jan 1, smoking is an additional $100/ month per person for health insurance. I get why you’d have to pay a premium (I smoke enough where they’d detect it, I don’t drink so get off my back :) but very easy to single out one high risk activity and not others. There are people walking around my office that are walking diabetes billboards FFS. Smoking is actually a health benefit for the stupid people I encounter on a daily basis.

3. My dna would go in the “do the opposite of this” pile in the lab :)

Banditracer and motoracer1100 like this.
  4. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

Just to make sure we're on the same page - my daughter has an undiagnosed condition (she'll be 3 in November and is non verbal), which is why all three of us are getting the test. I just looked for the invoice and couldn't find it, but it was ~$45K for the three of us to get the test done.

As far as life insurance, I've got Farmers.

sdg likes this.
  5. R Acree

R Acree Banned

6. If you ever look at your itemized bills for insurance of rate, discount, etc etc it is crazy. When I took a cycling tumble in June and plate on knee cap, acl rebuild and full service, etc it was insane. I drove myself to the hospital because it would have been quicker and I was calm although a 1.5” hole in my knee was a bit gnarley with the skin being stuck in the road and no longer attached to me. I called them when I parked my car and said I don’t want to get blood all over can you bring a wheelchair out :) Haven’t even got all the invoices yet but it maxed out my out of pocket which they gave me 30% off if I paid within 30 days and that discount doesn’t deduct come off of what I owe out of pocket so heck ya I paid it. Was still like $6800 as they have a per person then family formula bs, then. 10% of this or that bs. The amount of money just for cleaning supplies for my ripped up flesh besides my knee was something stupid like $1200. Assuming all was brand new and no re-use of anything left in the package I was somewhat keeping track to keep my mind off the fact I don’t take any narcotic pain meds and it didn’t feel great with my kneecap in pieces, 22 stitches to close my forearm, toe nail ripped off, etc. would have been $67 at CVS. Yes I know there are other factors so let’s called it $200. Basically people that pay their bills have to offset ones who do not. Nothing political just facts. Plus all the other bureaucracy in the middle. Heck there is a guy that flies with his wife in his companies 2014 Bombardier jet (forget the model but I remember looking up used ones that were give or take $12-15 mil). Car waiting on the tarmac. Huge F off house on the lake right in view and competing in size with nick saibens. He owns a medical billing company. Literally just a middle man. A huge part of his companies income comes from bonuses for actually getting paid as the % he gets is almost exponential

7. grasshopper

grasshopper Well-Known Member

Murdaugh case was on national news this morning. I heard it on the radio mentioning Alex's "Hired Suicide Attempt"

8. OldSchlPunk

OldSchlPunk Well-Known Member

He turned himself in before they arrested him in the "hired suicide" that he didn't actually pay. This guy's stupid just runs deeper and deeper.

9. Jed

Jed mellifluous

Sounds like a full genome sequencing, not the typical look for these 50 or so markers.

10. They are trying to isolate the “accountability” gene.

11. He actually had a warrant out for him yesterday I believe and his lawyer stated he’d turn himself in. If the guy had a warrant for something as serious as this shouldn’t they go and arrest him? Not sure how all that legal stuff works. I’m sure if it was some dude in my town wanted for a small bag of weed they’d get him, I don’t think my local sherif dept is competent enough to handle meth heads so they just let nature run it’s course.

12. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

Seems like normally when it's high profile they have the lawyers meditate their surrender whenever they can, like you said normal people don't get that option they get no knock warrants

BigBird likes this.
  13. Or they know how much of a p@ssy he really is :)

noles19 and motoracer1100 like this.
  14. kangasj

kangasj Banned

He was a powerful D. They don't send in the goon squad for those types.

15. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

It's the full enchilada, whatever that entails. There's a 40% chance it'll tell us what's going on with her, so fingers crossed.

You've got an extra "t" in there :p

16. OldSchlPunk

OldSchlPunk Well-Known Member

Fox News (radio) reported @ 5PM (6 Eastern) yesterday that he had turned himself in...I didn't look further into it.

17. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Ya he turned himself in and was release on a 20K bail and has to go back his rehab center.

18. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

Honestly I'm surprised I got as close as I did:crackup:

SuddenBraking likes this.
  19. I looked and it was issued the day before. Spoke to an acquaintance this am while I was waiting for my $6 coffee who happens to be our counties Chief Magistrate as well. Mind you I live in small town NE Ga, so old boys network is also quite alive and well here but nothing to this level. He said it’s really a discretion thing if they send someone to actually arrest him, factors like is he a danger to society, facts about where he actually is and the relationship and trust with the attorney they are communicating through. Lesson learned. When I f up and have a warrant I need to hire a connected lawyer :) He’s a pretty down to earth dude but just said without saying anything specific “there are a lot more skeletons that are going to be popping out of the closet and not just because Halloween is coming up”. Said he was off to play tennis, told him I’ll see him at the country club as I am going to hit some golf balls. He told me a couple things to google about them and said I’ll see ya at the clubhouse about noon :) interesting shit.

20. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

'Namaste kidnapper' is as good as any intro for the negotiations, no?....