I need a new handgun...lets talk guns today. :D

Discussion in 'General' started by Kris87, Mar 17, 2010.

1. rice r0cket

rice r0cket Well-Known Member

The P320 series has come in a bunch of different drillings, don't really know until you take off the rear sight (or you're tracking build dates).

[​IMG]

sbk1198 and Gorilla George like this.
  2. You are right, the slide is cut for the Romeo-1 Pro.

I had to go to the Sig site to register in the Legion thing (to get the free Legion carrying bag and some kind of stamped coin thing), so I went ahead and ordered that optic.

I had to select Priority Overnight shipping because I’m too excited to play with it. If the weather warms up, I might eliminate the ISIS takeover attempt in TN on Friday. :crackup:

sbk1198 likes this.
  3. Eh, fuck that. :crackup:

Sabre699 likes this.
  4. Shit, that screenshot made me just realize I need to charge my phone before going to the gym.

5. DaveB

DaveB Just Riding Around

No, you just need to buy a backup phone so you have one charged at all times.........

Gorilla George likes this.
  6. Fuckinhell. Why have I never thought about that.

Is that a thing? Can they clone my phone so they both work/update etc the same, off the same phone number?

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Just set the main one to forward calls to the backup when it's charging.

Now to clarify - you'll have two numbers, just keep the current number as your main phone. Then when it's dead you plug it in, turn on forwarding to the number of the new phone and voila.

8. Jedb

Jedb Professional Novice :-)

But what if the phone numbers are not sequential?
    :D

9. Ah I see. That kinda seems like a lot of hassle.

It’s mainly just the internet, games, and music that I need in the gym. So for that I could probably just get an iPod huh?

That way I can have it charging and it was always full when I worked out.

10. sbk1198

sbk1198 Well-Known Member

what distance do you zero your dots on your pistols for?

11. Senna

Senna Well-Known Member

Fucking thank you. These plastic gats are good for defense, duty, and carry. That’s it.

@Gorilla George Go get yourself an Atlas Titan with a PT Evo grip and the Sightblock upper. It will be a religious experience.

12. 20yrds

13. ....and they are good for playing, which is what I mainly do.

Not to mention that I like to play with different ones.

I will get more enjoyment out of modifying and playing with 5 guns that cost $1k, than I will playing with one gun that costs $5k, especially since I won’t need to modify it at all.

Senna likes this.
  14. Senna

Senna Well-Known Member

Different strokes, I get it. You can def still tinker with the race gats, though. They require quite a bit of tuning to get the most out of.

15. I could be wrong, but I personally feel guns like the VP9L Tactical, Q5 Match SF, and this X5 Legion are damn good guns.

One thing that’s a guarantee, someone will always come with some bullshit no matter what anyone has/gets.

Someone could post their new Ferrari, and someone would be like “quit fucking around with the pedestrian shit that anyone can get, and get a Pagani Huayara”.

16. motoracer1100

motoracer1100 Well-Known Member

Wonder if Livengood fine tunes Guns ?

17. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

:crackup: holy shit I was just scrolling along reading about gun stuff and then come across this unexpected gem and now my keyboard is trash. Thanks dick.

18. Senna

Senna Well-Known Member

Wouldn’t be the worst side business. The Venn diagram of motorcycle racers and gun enthusiasts is essentially just a circle.

19. rice r0cket

rice r0cket Well-Known Member

Let us know how they are.

I have a X5L, with a the tungsten guide rod and a 12 lb 1911 spring. I like it a fair amount, never tried your other two though. There's a few USPSA GMs who prefer the original grip over the X5 grips too, which I thought was interesting.