1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2021 MotoAmerica Silly Season

Discussion in 'General' started by Hoffman900, Oct 12, 2020.

1. RM Racing

RM Racing Tool user

The Mesa's are the nicest people in racing. They have passion for racing, they have always welcomed myself and any of my crew to their pits, with good food and drinks (Karen makes awesome Sangria). What a great family. Stefano does it for fun, but he takes it seriously on track, and he is always there about rider safety and fair rules.

2. henry_carlson

henry_carlson BREAD_RACING

Probs referring to the vaping between a race restart that was visible on the stream last year.

Circacee likes this.
  3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

What would that have to do with anything?

backbone likes this.
  4. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Conditioning. Vaping doesn't do ya' any favors when it comes to a lot of that shit.

TX Joose likes this.
  5. Circacee

Circacee Well-Known Member

Oh geeeez..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Try another reason, that doesn't actually work. It ain't a 10 hour long bicycle race...

backbone likes this.
  7. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

If he isn't racing on a given weekend, he has been known to show up at track days.
    Whoosh! "What the heck was that? Oh just Mesa blowing by like I am standing still."

VFR#52 and KneeDragger_c69 like this.
  8. grasshopper

grasshopper Well-Known Member

If it's Ganja vape I'm with you... but that's highly unlikely. LOL

noles19 likes this.
  9. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Hey man, I'm only spitting out all the shit I read that comes to the kid from her trainers.

Ain't no skin off my ass if he smokes, vapes, chews tobacco, sticks cigars up his ass and pretends to be a train or whatever.

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

From the kids trainers??? Oh lord, they'll be telling her all sorts of crap is bad for training :D

11. grasshopper

Part of ice hockey training is that we have 2 pre game beers. Helps loosen ya up a bit. :)

backbone, koth442, jksoft and 2 others like this.
  12. TX Joose

TX Joose Well-Known Member

You can't be serious?

There's no arguing his speed. If he took an entire MA SS season seriously (train/food/limit bad habits etc etc) then he could fight for a chip. But currently I don't think he can. Especially if he's doing all the pit stuff himself.

YamahaRick likes this.
  13. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Ya' need at least 8 hrs of sleep, eat this but not this, don't vape, don't drink energy drinks, don't drink coffee before exercising, don't run with scissors, don't chew redman tobacco, slapping a tiger on the nuts and then trying to outrun him is not good, dressing up as a steak and running with the pitbulls to get your heart rate up is not good, being a vegan is good or bad or whatever. . .

The kid reads that shit and sticks to it.

For Stefano, it's up to him. Might be smart to do it behind closed doors or hidden from the public. Like Cadalora and his smokes with Roberts . . .

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'm absolutely serious - what makes you think he has no stamina? I've seen nothing that would indicate it even after many more races in a day than pro would have. I've seen absolutely nothing that would indicate he doesn't take his racing seriously either. So yep, serious and no clue what you're talking about unless we are talking different riders.

2OLD2BFAST likes this.
  15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You're confusing me too, who cares if the kid vapes? Hell I've had a world champion bum smokes, he's still fast as hell :crackup:

VFR#52 and backbone like this.
  16. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Nah, I'd never confuse you with someone cares about much beyond that your beer be cold, your pie be fresh and that we've been trying to reach you, this is your final notice that your car warranty is about to expire. . . :D

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

18. rafa

rafa Well-Known Member

I think there is some old mentality there.

19. grasshopper

When men were men

upload_2021-1-19_14-25-7.png

20. Circacee

Circacee Well-Known Member

Seriously.. Not like he's ripping lines the night before and shotgunning a 12 pack, then waking up to race. That only happens at the Club Level..

oh wait..

rafa likes this.