1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2021 MotoAmerica Silly Season

Discussion in 'General' started by Hoffman900, Oct 12, 2020.

1. bpro

bpro Big Ugly Fat F*****

2. Senna

Senna Well-Known Member

Happy for Paasch but bummed that we’re losing another front runner in supersport.

Suzuka_joe, henry_carlson and evakat like this.
  3. TX Joose

TX Joose Well-Known Member

It really opens things up if SDK crosses the pond too (I think he's trying to get in WSS?).

4. stangmx13

stangmx13 Well-Known Member

Paasch, Aguilar, and maybe Richie & SDK leaving SS opens up a lot of podium and points paying positions. Man, I need to get a new bike together.

5axis and The Great One like this.
  5. koth442

koth442 Well-Known Member

How true is it that SDK was whining Cam B. took his moto2 spot? I haven't actually seen or heard anything from him, but I've seen plenty of stuff on Facebook where is fans were whining about it.

6. regularguy

regularguy Always Krispy

Cam better watch out for flying water bottles..

7. Circacee

Circacee Well-Known Member

i can see that..

KneeDragger_c69 likes this.
  8. JJJerry

JJJerry Well-Known Member

Cam was on that cheater 1,000. 400cc's don't lie.

9. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

I can see that! Why would a successful Moto2 team pick a mature multi time US national champion that can bring sponsorship money over a young never a champion that has developed a reputation as being a whiner. Inconceivable :crackup:

10. rafa

rafa Well-Known Member

Wouldnt be surprised if he was whining, I mean, we hard during the season about the 37cc.

With Cam wanting to go Moto2 I dont see any reason why American racing would pick SDK over him, there is no argument there.

The Great One and Gixxerguy855 like this.
  11. COOP 1

COOP 1 Well-Known Member

:crackup:

12. dieterly

dieterly Well-Known Member

And the class is just another club racing class...

13. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

Yup, I'll bet nobody develops into a top racer, just like this year and some club racer can come and cherry pick it all. I'll even bet that Olmeda and Smith and some of the other guys that ran well last year won't be any better at all this year and some club racer will show them how it's done. What if Rocco and Doyle and Lachoff decide to go SS this year. One of them will probably run away with it since there won't be any competition from the club racers.

14. swiest152

swiest152 Zoran's headache

It's time for Ben Smith to be the SS guy. He rode awesome at Laguna, matched JD's times in race 2.

JJJerry likes this.
  15. koth442

koth442 Well-Known Member

For sure. I was absolutely flabergasted when I saw some of the complaining.

16. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Well then his fans on the facebooks should pony up the sponsorship bucks and get him a ride in moto2.

Money makes the moto2 world go round.

henry_carlson and The Great One like this.
  17. stangmx13

stangmx13 Well-Known Member

Ive always been surprised by his inconsistency. He'll be a damn good rider if he can fix that.

18. khill

khill Well-Known Member

I think you'll see a big step up with him this year.......

Ken

19. Let’s see how long he can last with Buckmaster

20. But, but he has the credentials over Cam... no wait. Ya he better wrangle up some serious money if he wants a moto 2 spot. Maybe he should train like Champione and go straight to Moto 1 :)

tl1098 likes this.