1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2021 MotoAmerica Silly Season

Discussion in 'General' started by Hoffman900, Oct 12, 2020.

1. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

What really blew my mind about Barney was I had been racing for a few years back in the early 2000s and I’m talking to the Chaplin down at Homestead and had no clue it was his Dad until he gave me his full name. I was like no way. Lol.

2. henry_carlson

henry_carlson BREAD_RACING

Direct quote from PJ about riding for Celtic next season: "They're still figuring out what they have going on for 2021, I will not be in their plans." PJ is training Sam Lochoff (who has something new himself) and if he doesn't get a ride he will be his coach for the season.

3. turbulence

turbulence Well-Known Member

crazy that dude can’t find a ride

4. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

He wants paid would be my guess,that's rare in motoamerica

5. regularguy

regularguy Always Krispy

Lochoff suppose to be on a very capable 600....

JJJerry likes this.
  6. sbk1198

sbk1198 Well-Known Member

Interesting. Would've thought he'd either stay in Jr Cup or go to twins. With Landers and Doyle out, he would have a good chance of winning the Jr Cup championship. How old is he? Old enough to be in SS?

7. regularguy

regularguy Always Krispy

2 years in Jr Cup as a front runner. Nothing more to prove. Same thing with Dominic proving himself as a front runner in Jr Cup and Twins. Time to step up..

younglion and sbk1198 like this.
  8. sbk1198

Is Doyle racing SS this year too?

9. henry_carlson

Would be awesome to see him move up.

10. henry_carlson

Not sure, we was training on one a week or so back and has an announcement dropping soon. I didnt realize he was pushing 20 years old already, hope he gets on a 600

11. motodog650

motodog650 pissed-off bloody wanker

MotoA just tweeted video snip of SDK400 on the Team Hammer 600 at Auto Club prepping for the season ahead. Don't know for sure but have to assume that it's a done deal...

12. rafa

rafa Well-Known Member

Capture.JPG
    That is a repost from SDK IG

13. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

I think that is a really smart move on his part and for M4. He needs some more maturity and professionalism to get him ready for the next step in his career . JU and M4 have a pretty good track record of recognizing and developing talent and anybody that doesn't recognize the connections that exist for riders to go places is foolish. I think lots of teams both domestic and abroad keep a close eye on whoever is riding for Team Hammer.

Canadian Bacon likes this.
  14. TX Joose

TX Joose Well-Known Member

Did Rocco say anything about his plans yet? It would be Cool to see him up against SDK, Lochoff and Doyle in SSP. He was ripping on Melissa Paris' R6 last month a chuckwalla. Plus you have those that were on the top 5 fringes that just need to make a small step like Xavier Zayat..Benjamin Smith..Stefano Mesa and a few others. Things could get interesting especially if PJ lands a ride.

koth442 likes this.
  15. Circacee

Circacee Well-Known Member

He's staying at M4.. They should be announcing the SBK lineup shortly.

16. koth442

koth442 Well-Known Member

Supersport was rather dull in 2020, but it looks like '21 could be some serious bar bang'n action!

17. sbk1198

Dull? lol SS was like the most exciting class in 2020! lol

Senna likes this.
  18. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

PJ was at JGP this weekend with Sam. I dont have any other details about what either of them were riding

19. 392

392 Well-Known Member

600 M4
    SDK & Sam Locoff

Rocco will be on r6

Circacee, Newyork, rafa and 1 other person like this.
  20. rice r0cket

rice r0cket Well-Known Member

Didn't he ride WSS for a bunch of years and finished respectably?

Maybe he needs a better manager.