1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Netflix. What to watch?

Discussion in 'General' started by Dits, Mar 30, 2017.

1. Rebel635

Rebel635 Well-Known Member

Agreed. The 80s cliches were just cringey. Its like someone who has never seen Star Wars movies, gets told to do all the cool star wars stuff but they only have second hand knowledge.

And the "woman good, man all trash" bullshit is really starting to get tiresome....Apparently in the 80's dudes did nothing but hit on chicks with "sup baby..." as they walked down the streets.

Fuck of with that shit...

DrA5 likes this.
  2. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

Last night we watched The Midnight sky. You have to pay attention to it, or you'll get lost.

We also watched, Death to 2020. That was funny.

3. CRA_Fizzer

CRA_Fizzer Honking at putter!

It was damn funny. They got a bit too serious about the Floyd thing, but other than that.

4. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

5. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

was the same way with captain marvel. The 90’s cliches were fuckin stupid.

I got 15 minutes into ww1984 and stopped it. And I fucking LOVE gal gadot

6. pawpawrc

pawpawrc Well-Known Member

WW84 was one of the dumbest movies I have ever seen. DC movies in general I think suck besides the Batman trilogy that Nolan did.

Newyork likes this.
  7. Newyork

Newyork Dip Mode

Seconded...I told my wife it’s a good thing they sent it straight to HBO. Totally sucked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. HPPT

HPPT !!!

It was also released in theaters.

9. younglion

younglion Well-Known Member

...and was promptly met with severely disappointing box office results. Same as Tenet earlier this year.

10. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I stopped Tenet after a half-hour a couple of weeks ago. Still haven't gotten back to it. I don't think it's gonna happen this year. Its chances don't look much better for next year.

11. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

WW84 is getting the worst reviews I can remember in recent times for such a high profile movie, Covid probably saved them a lot of embarrassment honestly.

12. younglion

younglion Well-Known Member

A friend recommended it and sadly I'm one of those idiots who cannot stop watching until it's over no matter how bad it is.

It was bad, no need to revisit it in 2023 and beyond either - we can remove that from your Calendar reminder.

BigBird and HPPT like this.
  13. Bloodhound

Bloodhound Well-Known Member

It kept drifting me to sleep with about 30 minutes left... I'll rewatch that part but it seemed to really come to a stall.

14. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

As I said earlier, if it's worse than the first one it must be really dire.

15. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Worse than Black Panther? (Another Marvel marvel....)

16. Rebel635

Rebel635 Well-Known Member

Wonder Woman is DC....and yes, its worse than Black Panther

17. stk0308

stk0308 Well-Known Member

And yet, certain "news" outlets are saying a 3rd movie is being fast tracked because of good response. I don't get it.

18. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

I thought the opposite. I love movies that make you think about it after the movie is over, like Inception. Granted, I spent the first hour of the movie wondering WTF was going on...

L8RSK8R and BigBird like this.
  19. skidooboy

skidooboy supermotojunkie

personally, I dont see the draw to ANY comic book based movies. NONE! just super stupid plots, and no substance. Ski

Banditracer likes this.
  20. sdg

sdg *

Midnight sky: WOW suck.

Boring, played out theme aaaaaannd way miraculous.