1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Netflix. What to watch?

Discussion in 'General' started by Dits, Mar 30, 2017.

1. Bloodhound

Bloodhound Well-Known Member

....I originally felt bad for falling asleep and missing the last 30 minutes so I rewatched that part...I was better off sleeping through it.

BigBird and sdg like this.
  2. Jed

Jed mellifluous

I cut it off not long after he was in the crashed plane. By that point there was nothing that indicated what or where the plot was headed.

I read a synopsis after and decided that the rest of the movie wasn't worth it.

3. SirCrashAlot

SirCrashAlot Well-Known Member

Just finished watching The IT Crowd.... again... for like the sixth time. Richard Ayoade and Matt Berry are awesome. Berry's Douglas Reynholm is hilarious.

BigBird likes this.
  4. Bloodhound

Bloodhound Well-Known Member

It just came across my suggestions and I was thinking of giving it a few episodes.

BigBird likes this.
  5. BigBird

BigBird blah

So you turned it off and on again

~sent from mobile

6. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

I decided to watch Midnight Sky against my better judgement. Mehhh, it was basically mehh.

7. evakat

evakat Well-Known Member

I just watched a couple of the "Unrideable" short documentary shows on Prime... cool to see the old school racers and bikes.

Prime also has a documentary show on Yamaha early factory racing...

8. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

The Professor and the Madman on Netflix. I'm not a Sean Penn fan but he did a good job as the madman...could be real life experience? Anyways it was on a subject I had no knowledge of so live and learn....:)

stk0308 likes this.
  9. KneeDragger_c69

KneeDragger_c69 Well-Known Member

Don't know if it has been mentionned but I very much enjoy Lucifer.

Started watching season 5 yesterday.

10. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Asking for feedback on a series that does not play on Netflix. Sue me! :rtfrb:

Any feedback on Picard? Lots of re-show hoopla and then nothing (not always a good sign).

GF is a Trekkie fan.... o_O

11. HPPT

HPPT !!!

She has a thing for guys dressing up in costumes to go to the movies and shit?

12. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Seems preposterous to go through all that just to take a dump.

Gorilla George, tzrider and BigBird like this.
  13. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

It's good. And different. More current vibe in terms of interpersonal dynamics. Lifelong Trekkie here. TNG the most. I would compare it most to Deep Space Nine.

tzrider likes this.
  14. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Tell me about it, and those renaissance period movies are the worse! Ever tried to get out of a corset in a sheer panic?....

15. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

:crackup:

16. HPPT

HPPT !!!

:crackup:Not sure that's the primary intent.

17. younglion

younglion Well-Known Member

Mosul on Netflix was a good flick - centers around Iraqi SWAT team clearing the City of ISIS and is based on true events - solid movie, well worth a watch if you can handle subtitles - so not for @Gorilla George

18. Aww damnit. I was getting into it already just from reading your description, then I got to the part about subtitles. :mad:

younglion likes this.
  19. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

Learn Arabic.

20. sharkattack

sharkattack Rescued pets over people. All day, every day

Not sure if it’s been mentioned yet, but we watched “Let Him Go” last night. Damn fine movie. Plus it’s got Diane Lane :Putter::Putter::Putter::Putter::Putter: in it. Yes, I know she’s not so :Putter::Putter::Putter::Putter::Putter: in this particular film, but normally she is very :Putter::Putter::Putter::Putter::Putter:!