WERA MotoGP Fantasy League 2020

Discussion in 'General' started by dsapsis, Jan 28, 2020.

1. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

Glad I just checked. It reset my picks to my first round pics with Marquez winning lol.

2. sbk1198

sbk1198 Well-Known Member

That would've been a very unfortunate way of losing to BigBird lol

The cool thing about this round is that it's at a new track so there's no data for who goes well there "historically" like at other tracks. I agree with you that there will likely be a lot of crashers. I'm banking on Fabio, Cal, and Rossi being among them.

I actually put Tito in the top 15 this time! lol

3. Quicktoy

I was telling my wife it’s really any of the top 4 guys could win it tomorrow cause we as the players really have nothing to base anything off of who will do well besides how they’re doing late in the season and a few practices but we don’t know if this will be a track that stacks them together with drafting or if it will be like Valencia where after a few laps they pretty much have their position barring a crash. So it’s really a luck game for tomorrow which makes it fun. Could care less if I win or lose, I’ve had a blast playing with you guys and I at least get my entry fee back no matter what so that’s a plus.

4. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

I've been dragging names around for about 20 minutes lol. Rolled the dice and took a few gambles. I'm either going for 1st or 5th :D. Best of luck, all.

Quicktoy likes this.
  5. sbk1198

I agree, this was the most fun and intense fantasy league I've participated in, and I don't care that I've lost some money off it (at least I won a race so I didn't lose all of it :D). It was well organized and the participants made it really fun. I will definitely plan on doing it again next year!

Phl218, BigBird and Quicktoy like this.
  6. Quicktoy

As will I if they do it again. Main reason I don’t even care if I win is I truly was going to blow the money on a snowmobile half day with the fam in Keystone Colorado for Christmas while there but as of yesterday the county that Keystone is in went stage red. Next stage is full lockdown so we probably just had our trip cancelled because of 4 total deaths in over 30,000 people in that county :/.

7. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

I heard from people who know things that chances are Mir tows Rabat to a podium and Rossi gets his 200th by winning his last race at Yamaha.

Quicktoy likes this.
  8. jksoft

jksoft Well-Known Member

Tell me more. Are you saying your safety picks were your first round picks and not last round? That is odd and deserves looking into.

Phl218 and Quicktoy like this.
  9. BigBird

BigBird blah

I care if I win, so just put MM93 to win, and Tito Second, and Rossi 3rd. That should do it. :)

On the game, I have no clue. I have a podium combination that will not work, but oh well. This race is tough.

and this is the first year I haven't done NFL and having this was great. thanks @jksoft !!! and @dsapsis !!!!

Good Luck to all of you for this last race.

Quicktoy likes this.
  10. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Was there a delay today? Moto2 just finishing...

BigBird and Quicktoy like this.
  11. Quicktoy

Yes. And I made picks I thought early this week as safety pics but when I logged in yesterday it had my first round picks back in.

12. Quicktoy

Portugal is an hour closer to us from Spain I believe.

Yzasserina likes this.
  13. BigBird

BigBird blah

Shucks...I could have slept an hour longer and not obsess for hour less .

This will probably be my worst week. Don't think my Price is Right order will work.

This is basically a rain race.

~sent from mobile

Quicktoy likes this.
  14. dsapsis

Yep -- plus zero zulu. eutimetwo.gif

Quicktoy likes this.
  15. dsapsis

A couple wildcards -- Will Mir finish 12th-ish or 4th-ish? Will Mav finish 3rd-ish or 11-ish?
    Cal 6th or....yeah (with pace).
    Then Quarto -- he might win, or he might continue to disappoint. Do not discount the bottom of the card, because those few points may likely be the deciders.

Quicktoy likes this.
  16. sbk1198

I just made a change for the first time ever after warm-up. So far I've always gone with what I had after Q2. Not really a big change but hope it doesn't cause me to lose more points.

Quicktoy likes this.
  17. BigBird

BigBird blah

I just changed my entire podium...

~sent from mobile

Quicktoy likes this.
  18. Quicktoy

Me too after listening to Miller’s crew chief lol

19. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

I went with a bold choice (I thought last night) and warm up seemed to back it up...but I still predict I bomb this week. Cal ftw!

20. dsapsis

what did he say?