Diesel owners

Discussion in 'General' started by vosnick52, Sep 24, 2020.

1. Spitz

Spitz Well-Known Member

The one way I can tell is they call the truck a Duramax instead of what it really is, a Silverado or a Sierra (or other variant which uses them).

2. turner38

turner38 Well-Known Member

Or Cummins, or Power Stroke or...

3. roy826ex

roy826ex Been around here a while

You are slow more ways than one but keep it up you are the majority now days. :rolleyes:

4. roy826ex

roy826ex Been around here a while

exactly :)

5. Spitz

Spitz Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure he was just backing up my statement with more examples of such. I don't claim to be the smartest person to walk the earth, but I sure have been around the business my whole life. Regardless of what you think I'm not a tree hugger, I just know trying to battle the government on something like that is a losing battle and it may not land on you personally but I know of people personally that have been fined exorbitant amount for removing aftertreatment systems. That and I don't see huge issues with them. Driving behind an old bomb of a car that has a carb on it will surely grab your attention on how clean cars run now a days. I don't think we all have to be California but it doesn't hurt to put a little effort forth. After all, its not about us, it's about generations decades down the road.

tony 340 likes this.