How far can a chipmunk travel?

Discussion in 'General' started by cpettit, Aug 11, 2020.

1. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

[​IMG]

cpettit likes this.
  2. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

You can keep the damn cats. I'd rather deal with chipmunks than cats.

CB186 likes this.
  3. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

trap in a burlap bag... then launch in a giant slingshot...lol

4. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

Three pages and using this has not yet been mentioned? Slackers.

[​IMG]

TurboBlew likes this.
  5. I
    ive always said that as well until this one came along, no litter box, doesn’t scratch anything, thinks it’s a dog, only has one eye but can still snatch a bird mid flight, plays nice with our dog. We’ve had her 7 or 8 years and she’s survived the coyotes that long so that’s a feat in itself.

6. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

You spent too much time looking for that pic. It's been suggested, a couple times, I think. :dead:
    :D

7. fastfreddie

She's just taking the fight out of it so she won't have to defend herself against those teeth when she goes in for the kill.

8. Interesting.

9. Smilodon

Smilodon Wannabe

NCAA or NBA? The rules are different.

10. badmoon692008

badmoon692008 Well-Known Member

Nah, that's a trebuchet, not a catapult. I'm intimately familiar because I had to build one for an engineering class once and the team that "won" built a catapult and didn't actually read the rules and it was all bullshit and I'm definitely not still salty about it.

sdg and E Reed like this.
  11. fastfreddie

Post #18.

Sucks about your classmate's reading comprehension and the administration's acquiescence; a widespread problem that's all too mundane. Even happens here. :D

badmoon692008 likes this.
  12. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

Two chipmunks and a squirrel so far. Chipmunks just wander off when you let them go but squirrels take off like a rocket. If it's an open area it's hilarious to watch them sprint for cover. Damn things can cover like 8 feet in a single bound.

13. -Eric-

-Eric- Well-Known Member

You need more hawks. Our doorbell cam caught a red tail snatching 4 from in front of our house one week.

14. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

yup.

Nothing under a pound survives in my yard, the cat is a certified maniac. He used to just leave their tails and butts (wtf) on the Driveway or deck, but lately all I find are their guts.

last month my neighbors actually saw him stalk and kill a fucking rabbit. Dude is a beast.

15. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

I think I have your cats brother, mine has two eyes.

Same deal. Never wanted one at all, my chick did tho. This one came from a farm. Stays outside all night every night except for dec-Jan-feb. dude is literally almost zero maintenance.

16. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

I haven't fed my cat for about ten years now. He has a penchant for squirrel brains. Disgusting, but true.

17. G 97

G 97 Garth

CF87184C-871E-4F8C-AA7F-DCB0F84B5854.jpeg

18. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

How far can an unladen swallow fly?

19. sdg

sdg *

European swallow?

20. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

Reread page 1