1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WERA MotoGP Fantasy League 2020

Discussion in 'General' started by dsapsis, Jan 28, 2020.

1. Kramerica

Kramerica ISO: Intern named Darin

nvm I got it. Had to log in again after I set my password. I see pick selection now

Phl218 likes this.
  2. Phl218

Phl218 .

there are three tabs

races, picks and results.

pick picks and pick your picks

Kramerica likes this.
  3. BigBird

BigBird blah

@jksoft is there any web hosting fees or such? If so, may be the extra can go towards that?

~sent from Earth Station

4. sbk1198

sbk1198 Well-Known Member

So far so good. Got the email, registered, and set picks for the first race. What's the deadline for changing picks? I set them up now quickly because I'm going on vacation (Road America) tomorrow so I'll probably forget later on. At least I got something that's probably "close enough" to what I want.

BigBird likes this.
  5. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Are picks allowed, or modifications to the pick, up until the start of the race?

6. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

yes. system is similar to last year -- picks get locked out at time of race.

Boman Forklift, sbk1198 and BigBird like this.
  7. dsapsis

Please report here login and pick success, everyone. Ideally we will run a mock race in advance of this weekend opener.

Phl218 likes this.
  8. BigBird

BigBird blah

Success. VR46 Champ

~sent from Earth Station

9. sbk1198

If you do, will there be another race put in before the Jerez one, which is listed as the first option? I will likely miss that though, unless it's Friday when I have more time. I'll be on the road the next two days and unlikely to even check the forum. But should be good to go for the actual race.

10. IronCactus

IronCactus Well-Known Member

The site is great. Over the years I’ve played two or three other branded fantasy MotoGP games and this is way cleaner and easier to navigate. Thank you @dsapsis / @jksoft for putting this together.

BigBird likes this.
  11. dsapsis

We are trying to run the mock race (note I am going to pick the finish order, and it is unlikely to be be like expected) as soon as we have everyone registered and successfully making picks for Jerez, and yes it will be a new race not a fake version of Jerez (at least that's the plan says Oz pulling a lever). Missing the mock race simply means you dont have a backfill set in case you miss making picks this weekend. You aren't going to do that, right?. Tell me you aren't going to do that...:D

12. sbk1198

Nope...like I said, I already got my picks in for the Jerez race :) I may have to make a few changes after their testing cuz Dovi is still undecided if he can ride or not.

13. 72westie

72westie Well-Known Member

Found email in spam folder. Logged in and set picks. Need to drop Rossi down in the order yet.

14. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

Got the email and got set up. Props for a pretty, simple and functional UI :beer:

Looking forward to being mediocre again this year.

15. motorkas

motorkas Well-Known Member

Got the email and picks are in - great set up - appreciate all the work gentlemen!!!!!

16. dsapsis

Too bad motion doesn't read this thread.

17. Phl218

Phl218 .

18. Greenhound386

Greenhound386 Well-Known Member

Ah, yes. Found it in the Spam folder.

Right next to an E-Mail titled - and I am copy/pasting this for accuracy - "H0tgrannies-LOoking For-Se*X"

Anyway, I will register and check it out tonight. Will make sure my wife (The Director 46) checks hers as well. Maybe she'll have an ad for hot grandpas..?

19. dsapsis

I'll tabulate successful registrations in the morning to see where we are, but so far things are looking good.

20. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

Just checked. No email yet to me.