1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How many pieces of pizza can you eat?

Discussion in 'General' started by Metalhead, Apr 22, 2020.

1. Bloodhound

Bloodhound Well-Known Member

...apparently sauerkraut isn't popular some places either... It's gonna be a pizza night I think.

2. DmanSlam

DmanSlam Well-Known Member

That actually sounds pretty good; interesting to say the least, if you're a tuna-anything fan. Not so different than a baked tuna sandwich, me thinks, if you swap out the mozz cheese for cheddar and jazz it up with black olives, chives, green onions and tomatoes. It's morning (0730 hours) and pizza for breakfast is sounding good right now.

Yzasserina likes this.
  3. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

I might have garlic parm wings for breakfast.

DmanSlam likes this.
  4. motoboy

motoboy Well-Known Member

"Only savages and children eat breakfast." William Smithback

5. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Breakfast pizza is nom nom. Over medium eggs (that's how they turn out), bacon or prosciutto, cheese, garlic, no sauce, it's a white pizza.

6. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

Theres a bar near where I used to work that had a smoked keilbasa and sauerkraut pizza. I watched people eat it. They seem to enjoy it and most didn't look like that big of weirdos.

7. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

Should that name be readily familiar? :rolleyes:

motoboy likes this.
  8. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

The guy's name is Will Smith, he's obviously a ginormous cunt!

motoboy likes this.
  9. Phl218

Phl218 .

that's Pizza Tonno (topped with onions) and you will find that on most menus in Italy.

Germans have a head start when it comes to Pizza, thanks to all the Italians living there since after WW2. Amazing little Pizzerias , get a 18" pie with "original content" like tonno or quattro stagioni, for around ten bucks. you pay double of that in a craft pizza place here in the US.

but since germans are multi- everything (cultural, lingual, ... ) there's also the Turkish Kebap places (the ones that don't sell the actual turkish Pizza: "Pide") and of course the Indian deliveries, that only sell 10% indian food and 90 % questionable Pizza.

but it;s fair to say that i've also seen crazy pizza in italy itself: "Wurstel" - yes, they throw a sliced hot dog on there and other crazy stuff.

DaveB likes this.
  10. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Just throwing this out there.... but I believe pizza in South Africa might give Italy a run.

11. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Ya' know a place that you can find some interesting but real good pizza? Brazil. That weird cheese that they use a caulk gun to apply with various meats. Yeah, a lot of Dominoesq places but if you find the type I mentioned, you'll know it. :)

12. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Oh man I've had some amazing pizza at an Italian place in Belo Horizonte. I believe ya. Lots of Italians in Brazil.

13. boxcrash

boxcrash Loading.....Please Wait

Me too, my grandfather and his sister were born there and moved around the great depression to America....my mom and sisters were supposed to go there in Sept.......but that seems to be sorta up in the air with the current situations....

XFBO likes this.
  14. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

You guys do know Italians left their home country and have emigrated to lotsa places over the past century+, right??? :Poke:

I know in just my family history (both parents from Sicily) they've had cousins immigrate to the UK, Australia and Argentina.......in researching stuff over the years, I learned that Uruguay was also a huge destination point for Italians, if not mistaken, over 1/3 of their population is 100% or partially Italian so don't be afraid to try the pizza there too.

Reading some of the toppings in here is cracking me up though, I could swear this is the same place that belly ached about Hawaiian style pizza at one point! LOL!

As you can imagine, we are absolutely pizza snobs in my home, being from North Jersey and now living in middle Tn, it's like WTF?!?!? I guess they don't value the flavors of Eyetalian cuisine here...LOL! We got lucky though, we do have ONE pizza joint in town that the owner was formerly from Brooklyn and he (Sal) managed to bring NY/NJ style pizza down here.....Thankfully!

What's funny is when getting on that pizza subject with the locals here, they look at me like I'm an alien when I tell them how good their pizza is, most don't know it cuz they just go down to the local Pizza Hut, Papa Johns, Lil Caesars, etc, which are all on this side of town....LOL!

Last edited: Apr 24, 2020
    boxcrash likes this.
  15. Phl218

Phl218 .

can't believe this thread has survived so long without this:

[​IMG]

just for Richie

mitch100 and fastfreddie like this.
  16. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Kill that with fire!

17. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

They tried. It came out toasty and delicious. :Poke:

Chango likes this.
  18. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

I know where you live A-hole.

19. vfrket

vfrket Lost Member

Reported

motion likes this.
  20. Jed

Jed mellifluous

Take off the ham and replace with pepperoni.