Divorce help - God Damn Epidemic

Discussion in 'General' started by zx6rfool, Sep 14, 2018.

1. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Your track record on bans suggests that you shouldn't trust your own judgment when making that determination.

2. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

And the record of who you ban also shows bias.

I think who gets banned should be subject to a review from DaveK and Mongo before it's enforced. Checks and balances and all that.

3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Please tell me the names of everyone I have banned. You're not backing your way out of this one.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2020
    Robby-Bobby likes this.
  4. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

You’re in your low/mid 40s and stay in separate bedrooms?

5. StaccatoFan

I see posts that are deemed questionable that don't get the hammer from you....yet others like K5 here, who said NOTHING specifically political, except that he and his wife have opposing views, you give a leering reminder that he's not one to determine based on his "track record".

Walk away....he did nothing wrong.

6. HPPT

HPPT !!!

K5 is banned? Try to get some facts on your side before making a fool out of yourself. And who said that his post was political? Go ahead, quote that.

7. StaccatoFan

Didn't say his IS banned....but you felt the need to chirp in with a looming threat to ban him. Just uncalled for.

Nothing specific was said, except they disagree. Just felt your interjection was unnecessary and in poor taste. Not that this forum isn't a ball-shaving bastion of poor taste at times,
    but in a fun way.

8. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

You banned me once, you biased fuckin prick!

speedluvn likes this.
  9. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Why would he want my input into a banning? He's a grown ass man, Mongo gave him the job and trusts him and to be honest, for the most part, I really don't care.

He also pays more attention to the long, drawn out threads, the nut shaving thread and to threads like this.

I'm sure if he wanted my opinion on anything, he'd ask me. He doesn't and that's probably for the best. :D It's like Pinky and the Brain and I'm the smart one. :D

10. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Well, the stature comparison is certainly accurate...

11. StaccatoFan

Cause we ALWAYS want your opinion DaveK....your responses are WAY more fun. :Putter:

12. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

upload_2020-4-18_12-48-13.jpeg

13. HPPT

HPPT !!!

When I "threaten" someone, I tell them that they are about to get banned. Exactly what part of it was a threat? I told him that he shouldn't trust his own judgment given his track record. Explain to me how that is a threat.

You walked into a situation you know nothing about and tried to be Captain Save-a-Ho. Well, she didn't need your help and that backfired on you. Just walk away.

14. speedluvn

Back da fug up and don’t fall for the okie doke. It’s a trap!

15. speedluvn

Curious are you married?

16. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

You suffer a head injury? Road the short bus as a kid? Ate paint chips and lived under powerlines? No one gives a rat's ass about my opinion . . . except for Papa on bannings. <dah dumpt dumpt> Try the veal!

StaccatoFan likes this.
  17. speedluvn

I’m calling BS! Cite and copy of your 4th grade report card will be needed for further consideration.

18. StaccatoFan

How is it NOT a threat/reminder? Semantics.

I bust his GSXR field plowing ass's balls all the time. So we're not drinkin' buds....still think your interjection was unnecessary. If it was meant as humorous, I didn't see it that way.

19. speedluvn

This belongs in the nut swingin’ thread :Poke:

StaccatoFan likes this.
  20. StaccatoFan

You're a Steeler's fan...so you cannot be all bad. AFC North Family....fight like hell on Sunday.....drink beer and laugh about it on Monday. ;-)