1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Divorce help - God Damn Epidemic

Discussion in 'General' started by zx6rfool, Sep 14, 2018.

1. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

Apparently he’s trying to straddle the fence.
    That can’t happen on this part of the country. It’s either your pregnant or your not. No in between.

2. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

Speaking of FINE folks from Iowa.....Marshall Yanda...one of the greatest Ravens ever! ;-)

Ain't on the fence on nothin'. I'm there with the REAL FAN DAN every Sunday!
    Haven't missed a game, well one because Alex was like 4, and I didn't think he'd like sitting in the snow at the stadium at that point, since 2012.

3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Yeah, I remember now: I told you that I had given you a couple of passes (because of my assumption on your state of mind) but that you should watch your posts. When Mongo came in, he overruled me. To my great disappointment. :crackup:

jrsamples likes this.
  4. Jaketheone46

Jaketheone46 Well-Known Member

Don’t let the alimony stop you from playing hard ball, they always end up nailing you for it regardless.

5. MachineR1

MachineR1 Well-Known Member

You assholes are ruining my favorite thread.

Repeater likes this.
  6. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Don't think we won't cold dump your ass!

7. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

B44EC624-7247-4BE1-8868-17F68DC13249.jpeg

8. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

9. Repeater

Repeater USCGRR

No shit allot of us are miserable and you fuckers want to get in a pissing match that entertains the shit out of us. Bunch of dicks.

Corner low fellas. Anyone ever track that guy down and say sorry? He could have hung himself or something.

10. Repeater

Repeater USCGRR

Coconut oil when you shave the balls. When I got snipped they murdered my nuts I didn't groom before the op.

11. Rebel635

Rebel635 Well-Known Member

Thankfully the separation agreement is signed by all parties, and it explicitly states no alimony of support of any kind.

Fencer, Repeater and StaccatoFan like this.
  12. Inst Tech

Inst Tech ain't no half steppin

Well, It's happening.
    10 yrs together. No kids. She has some mental issues. Eating disorder. I have been trying to "fix" her for the last year.
    She says I'm giving up on her.
    I filed 3 weeks ago. She was served Monday. That wasn't a good day.
    I have 100K in equity on the house and 100 in my 401K. I have always paid for everything since she is a teacher and doesn't make much.
    She wants the house and won't budge off that but I still owe 150 on it. I can't walk away from a house Im still paying on and she won't accept a deal.
    Man this is wearing on me. Bad. I'm starting to think I should find an apartment and keep paying the mortgage until this is over.
    I have never done this before.

Wingnut likes this.
  13. tony 340

tony 340 Well-Known Member

No.

Find and retain a Jewish lawyer immediately.

Amazing when people that have not paid for your toys.....suddenly decide they own your toys.

DmanSlam, MachineR1, Circacee and 3 others like this.
  14. BrianC636

BrianC636 Well-Known Member

Damn dude. Sorry to hear that.

Maybe tell her she’s got to buy you out of your “half” of the house or tell you you’ll give her 1/2 of the equity. Good luck no matter what.

15. zertrider

zertrider Waiting for snow. Or sun.

Off topic, but where are you that teachers don't make much? Damn teachers here make good bank. Like just about $90g a year, plus a pension is better than most every other pension out there.

16. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Sorry to hear it IT. Probably the best thing is that you acted when you knew that you couldn't change her, and that you didn't want to live in that situation anymore.

But bro, you'd better be watching your ass. As you've seen about the unrealistic expectations about the house, you are in for a shit storm of stupid ass demands. You've scorned her and the time for HER gloves to come off is now. This is the period where you are more likely to be accused of something that can get your ass thrown in the clink. You'd better get yourself excellent counsel pronto and you'd better start documenting everything. You are exposing yourself by having conversations with her about these things. If she truly gets it that you are not taking her back, then what does she have to lose for burning down your whole fookn village? "We had an argument about the house, he raised his voice, and he twisted my arm." Not saying that it's going to happen, but do you really want to risk that?

From what you've posted, you are likely to be paying for this freedom for a long time. Good luck.

These guys have a ton of great info:
    https://www.youtube.com/c/CordellCordell/videos

17. tony 340

tony 340 Well-Known Member

Can't forget to factor in more days off in 1 year than I get in 5 years.

What is that worth ?

18. Inst Tech

Inst Tech ain't no half steppin

Texas. 50K

19. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Where? San fran? $50K to $65K with a masters 'round here.

20. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

I love hearing all ignorance when it comes to teaching...

pscook and ClemsonsR6 like this.