1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Divorce help - God Damn Epidemic

Discussion in 'General' started by zx6rfool, Sep 14, 2018.

1. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Life long!

2. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Go Bengals!

3. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

Forgive him for he has been affected by to many Coronas and in this part of the country it’s been declared happy hour all day! :timeforabeer:

4. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Okay, Papa, don't ban him. He said Bengals, not Ravens.

5. speedluvn

Fug dat! @HPPT ban his ass with all the force of Thor’s hammer. He lives in Raven’s country and wanna talk that blasphemy. He needs time to repent the evil that he typed.

6. HPPT

HPPT !!!

OK, at this point, you're just in face-saving mode. You have nothing, you know it, and you won't let go. Have fun.

7. speedluvn

How much would it cost to ban a mod???? I’m asking for a friend?

maybe even a name change. What’s the going market rate?

8. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

This ship lists so bad it only sees flat water. Kinda funny. Kinda like k5000 saying he just follows the science.

9. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

Hey I grew up a Steeler's fan. LOVED the REAL Steelers...the Mean Joe/Jack Lambert era. Not the shit show they have now.

I had to re-align my alliance once I put $4,000 into my seats at M&T Bank Stadium to spend quality Sunday's with my son. When you put money into the game,
    you cannot come in on Sunday and root for "The enemy".

I just love going to the games with him and having that time with him. Wouldn't trade it for the world. Now as he approaches 10, he's a football fanatic and the most vicious
    75 pound Defensive tackle ever. Arron Donald ain't got shit on him. (just kidding).

10. StaccatoFan

OK...so he's in the medical field, I believe he's a Physicians Assistant, so he MAY know a bit on that topic and have some first hand knowledge in a lot of cases on that. So everyone's good at something.

Decision making while riding.....that one's not really all that good for him.

11. StaccatoFan

Your French and your arrogance won't let you admit just MAYBE you're wrong once in a while, too.

12. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Somebody banned me this week till Thursday. Don't know who, think it was the big guy.

First thing my wife says when I told her was " so what are you going to do with all the free time ? "

Gotta love her. :crackup:

jrsamples and speedluvn like this.
  13. speedluvn

Bruh, you ain’t helpin’ his cause :confused:

14. speedluvn

I’d say write the company. :Poke:

jrsamples likes this.
  15. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Again, try to get some facts on your side before making a fool out of yourself. You're batting a firm .000.

You're…

16. HPPT

HPPT !!!

You probably got caught in his retroactive sweep. I think I remember that but I don't remember what you did. Sadly for you, the Captain wasn't around to save you.

17. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Go where? Who would take them?

18. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

Yes, with three kids (7/5/1).

That made me spit out my vodka :crackup:

19. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

Reported!
    You are a traitor to the Steeler Nation. Prepare to die!!!!

20. speedluvn

From following this thread nearly from its inception and going through my own ordeal, it would appear that a marriage can implode without “us” realizing it. Then you find your wife sleeping with the kids cause it’s easier to console them in the middle of the night. :rolleyes:

A marriage takes work and the the couple needs the ability to check in and honestly communicate issues. Some times people aren’t able to hear the other person. YRMV