1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump impeachment

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by gixxerreese, Sep 24, 2019.

1. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

2. kangasj

kangasj Banned

He even has a pussy laying on his floor. Sheesh....

3. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

4. ineedanap

ineedanap Well-Known Member

5. In Your Corner

Please show me a source with no bias.
    Show me a person with no bias.

6. ineedanap

ineedanap Well-Known Member

Considering your article was in the op-ed section, it is by definition THE AUTHOR'S OPINION.

I feel like you aren't even trying.

7. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

Everything written about the political world today is an opinion piece. Even yours btw.

So, my opinion, you’re not even listening.

Quicktoy likes this.
  8. bigtime

bigtime Well-Known Member

9. In Your Corner

10. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

11. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

ABC this week One-On-One with Nancy Pelosi...she sounds terrible. I don't mean the trash that comes out if her mouth, but how she sounds lost when trying to speak about anything. It is like she gets flustered even with the easy interviews and pro democrat "journalists ".

12. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

No. This is more of the degrading of the rules that will be used against them when they aren't in control of the senate. It's the same race to the bottom and Knob and Clitoris are in. The correct way to play the game is to hold her feet to the fire to deliver the articles of impeachment. Change the rules and they idiots on the other side will be happy to change them to work against you when they are in power.

13. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

If there is no trial exposing the DEMS then we have just been had again. Oh, and they will do it again and much worse. Its now or never on correcting DEM crimes.

14. Jon Wilkens

Jon Wilkens Well-Known Member

Here's the catch...any trial exposing the DEMS, will also expose the Repubs...I am totally for exposing ALL the crooks in DC and prosecuting every damn one of them to the extent of the law.

cav115, Robby-Bobby and Quicktoy like this.
  15. Fonda Dix

Fine with me.

I would rather every dirty fucker be removed and punished and I dont care what party, race or gender. They are all scum. Lets scrape the layer off the top ASAP.

Banditracer, Quicktoy and Jon Wilkens like this.
  16. Jon Wilkens

Jon Wilkens Well-Known Member

Yep...also have to do this with the media who are in bed with them.

cav115, Banditracer and Quicktoy like this.
  17. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

18. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

I have no idea how she couldn't see that was a losing hand before she even tried to play it. Maybe it will give a little leverage to some of the purple state Democrats if they claim the Republican incumbent Senator didn't want witnesses and are part of a "cover up". I think that is grasping at straws. In reality no one knows if there will be witnesses or not at this point. Just like with the Clinton impeachment, what witnesses will be called, if any, will be decided after the opening arguments.

19. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I have heard it posed that this is not about the 2020 Trump, it is about trying to gain the Senate to stop Trump when he wins.

20. Fonda Dix