1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump impeachment

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by gixxerreese, Sep 24, 2019.

1. MurfSVR

MurfSVR Well-Known Member

So 30 pens can show up on eBay titled “The pen that signed Trumps Impeachment”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Britt likes this.
  2. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Even CNN called the pens "off message." Gotta be bad when CNN criticizes a Dem.

3. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

All of twitter is crowing about this Lev guy now. I expect a full update tomorrow.

4. G 97

G 97 Garth

“It was all about Joe Biden, Hunter Biden and also Rudy had a personal thing with the Manafort stuff,” Parnas said of the efforts to convince Ukraine’s government to announce an investigation of the Bidens, “but it was never about corruption, it was strictly about Burisma, which included Hunter Biden and Joe Biden. “

This is all anyone needs to know.

5. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

I've lost track of how many different "Lucy's" have pulled the ball away from the Democrats' foot.

This is just another tweety-bird saying what he's being told to say to lessen his sentence.

jrsamples and crashman like this.
  6. Handicapped Racer

Handicapped Racer Well-Known Member

I started watching it but fell asleep. As much as I see trump as guilty, I can't take him seriously. his ass is guilty of something, his ass was on a one way flight.

What that is, I don't know but what bothers me is the simple fact he says he wants to tell the truth but is denying his charge, but is more than willing to put Trumps so called dirt on the street. bye felicia

7. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

So another drowning rat trying anything to save himself.

8. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Democrat Senators lost no time jumping in front of the cameras after the
    swearing-in. They're taking turns wrapping themselves in the flag and trying
    their case in the press. What a sickening bunch.

9. G 97

G 97 Garth

:stupid: It’s been overplayed and has lost some of its shock value. It’s a back burner issue, at least from what I’ve seen in Iowa, during coverage of the Dem POTUS candidates and their rallies etc. A lot of people are simply tired about the whole shit show the Dems have orchestrated.

10. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

It is to hand them out as "We Hate Tr*mp" souvenirs........not being sarcastic. The same is done with the speak*r g*vels. She hands them out everytime she has one of her make believe "wins" also. A certain FZR racer has been superbusy turning 140+ new ones on the lathe to keep up,this past week alone. She's an extremely volatile and petty person.

11. Handicapped Racer

Handicapped Racer Well-Known Member

thats how i see it

This is his explanation of why he came forward

12. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

They put the squeeze on him. We've only seen this play a few dozen times now.
    He was suddenly and conveniently arrested and charged by Obama-era forces
    in order to force him to manufacture proof of something.

13. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

14. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

15. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

They have their faults (Musk hatred is almost TDS level) but generally decent reporting with details. Biased right for sure but then ALL media has bias. Also they have actual reporters in places they focus on unlike those the repeat the AP or propaganda sheets.

16. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Agreed. My only real complaint with them is the writing of headline and bylines that are designed to make you angry. Then you get into story and find out its not exactly what the headline was saying.

sheepofblue likes this.
  17. sheepofblue

I had a class in High School called Mass Media, easy A. However it was interesting also in that the covered how things worked like key words in advertising and newspaper article layout. What you describe is classic, headline to grab attention, synopsis of article in first couple of paragraphs followed by the details. That is why you should always read the story to the end as the details sometimes don't support the start.

Jon Wilkens likes this.
  18. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Ain't the beeb like that too.:crackup:

19. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

"We got him Now ByGod... "

20. sheepofblue

Comical how the Democrats keep implying these people fear for their lives yet no one has been hurt or killed by the Trump folks. Epstien now.....:dead: