1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For the FTP's amongst us

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by ryoung57, Jan 27, 2014.

1. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

if the shoe fits

2. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Everyone knows you’re a fucktard. Success!

3. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

You need to put that on your resume! Maybe update your LinkedIn profile too.

4. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Wut?

5. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I am not trying on your shoes. Check with foo, he's into that sort of thing.

6. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Your looks aren’t going to last forever. One day your sugar daddies are going to move on to younger and tighter snacks and you’ll be left high and dry so you need to be sure you have an established resume and network to get back on your feet.

7. R Acree

R Acree Banned

There you go with that feet thing again. Get a room.

8. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

You’re more entertaining when you’re pissed off at your own ignorance. You’re definitely not clever.

9. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Admittedly not my best work. I was in between sets at the gym, out of breath, and not thinking all that clearly.,

10. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

All that coming from YOU, knowing all we know about your horrid past is ....... actually pretty damn funny. :crackup:

I hate laughing at the mentally ill but for you, I'll make an exception. ;)

11. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Truly delusional. Amazingly, impressively delusional.

There’s nothing misguided about my/our interpretation of you. You have made similar claims in just about every thread you have been challenged in (most every one). The ONLY person you have convinced of your intellectual superiority is you. If were half as intellectually superior as you believe, you wouldn’t have to work as hard as you do trying to convince everyone of it.

12. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

What does it say about you that you feel the need to try to bring me down off this pedestal you think I’m on? Are you so weak and threatened that you and these other guys have to gang up and try to “put me in my place”?

Every attack you make solidifies my position.

If we weren’t on the internet, none of this would even be necessary. You suffer no consequences and there is no resolution. It’s just a cycle, back and forth, with each side attempting to proclaim their own superiority with absolutely zero to back it up. You harsh on me like I’m the only one, yet EVERYONE on here does the exact same thing. We are all just empty words, avatars, using pixels to try to create substance, and it’s impossible.

13. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

A 9mm fmj will pass right through a 2x4 or/also a person well beyond 400yds. In other words a 9mm is deadly past anyone's ability to shoot accurately. A rifle round? Miles. Many miles.

Now wtf happened in Jersey?

14. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

I hear a rumor it was the Black Hebrew Israelites, no confirmation as yet.

15. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

What does that say about me? I’m happy to call out an arrogant bully for what he is. He didn’t “attack” you in any way. He challenged your claim to superiority by questioning what experience you had beyond his. And you respond with that bullshit. If I found you to be any kind of threat, I wouldn’t engage at all. You’re a guy that runs a small street sign business thousands of miles away, that loves to bag on any government sector while simultaneously bragging about how much he makes off of that same government overspending. You then turn around and claim the moral high ground and superiority over everything. There is nothing to be threatened by. You’re clearly an insecure, easily threatened little man. I haven’t “attacked” you on anything. I haven’t called you names. I haven’t even told you to “eat a bag of dicks” or to “fuck off” , or threatened you in any way ... as you have to others. I’ve simply called out your bullshit.

Yes. I’ve done my homework. Yes. I know plenty about you. No, you’re not the only one I’ve called out for similar shit. But you apparently know less than nothing about me or my history on the beebs. If we weren’t on here and you make a jackass statement like the one you did to just completely disrespect someone like that, I’d call you out then, too. But you’re “a man”, so I’m sure you’re going to start trying to make some physical claims now, as well, as you started to allude to in this prior post.

And it isn’t impossible. These very “pixels” have created friendships and relationships outside of this forum. You’ve just been too much of a consistent jackass towards people so you can claim the “win” the fight for anyone to care to do so with you. Figure it out. There is a common denominator in the constant negativity ... it’s you. YOU are the problem. Your view of yourself is the problem. Your inability to accept any type of fallibility is the problem. But keep on pointing fingers. It’s been working so well for you.

XFBO and scottn like this.
  16. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

That is a lot of typing bro. You could have just gone with Fucktard.

17. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

You clearly know NOTHING if that's what you think. All you know is what I've allowed you to know. You're "happy to call me out" because you're just another weak ass who needs to be part of the crowd. You're threatened by me because I keep coming back and I am resolute in my beliefs, regardless of the constant barrage of attacks from you and the other dozen or so weaklings in here. I'm supposed to wither under your assault and run home crying with my tail between my legs, but after all the shit you fools keep giving me, here I am standing up to each and every one of you with virtually no backup.

I too have friendships outside the forum, that began on it, and none of these people have any problem with me in real life. The ONLY people in my entire circle of influence that have issue is this small crowd of whiners that cannot face an alternative viewpoint without making personal attacks. And while I will respond in kind, I am NOT the one who started dragging personal issues into these discussions. That started with XFPEDO and Mongo trying to relate my divorce to my critical position of some police action, and has only grown from there.

But back to your issues, the fact that you seriously take the time to "do your homework" is fucking ridiculous and says a lot about how fucking sad and pitiful you are. These entire conversations are meaningless drivel and have absolutely NOTHING to do with real life. It's total satire and entertainment. I think of it a lot like professional wrestling.

18. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

He has a lot of emotion. I'm surprised he got all of that typed before the tears shorted out his keyboard.

19. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

They did say "a black man dressed in all black".

This is at the bottom of their Wiki page:

Allegations of black supremacy and racism[edit]
    In late 2008, the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) wrote that "the extremist fringe of the Hebrew Israelite movement" is black supremacist. It also wrote that the members of such groups "believe that Jews are devilish impostors and ... openly condemn whites as evil personified, deserving only death or slavery". The SPLC also wrote that "most Hebrew Israelites are neither explicitly racist nor anti-Semitic and do not advocate violence".[63]

The Black Hebrew groups characterized as black supremacist by the SPLC include the Israelite School of Universal Practical Knowledge,[64] the Nation of Yahweh[65] and the Israelite Church of God in Jesus Christ.[63] Also, the Anti-Defamation League has written that the "12 Tribes of Israel" website, maintained by a Black Hebrew group, promotes black supremacy.[66]

A 1999 FBI terrorism risk assessment report stated that "violent radical fringe members" of the Black Hebrew Israelite movement hold "beliefs [that] bear a striking resemblance to the Christian Identity theology practiced by many white supremacists."[67][68] It also wrote that "the overwhelming majority of [Black Hebrew Israelites] are unlikely to engage in violence."[67]

In late 2019, a planned attack on members of a Hasidic community in Jersey City, New Jersey was carried out by members of a Black Hebrew Israelite sect. The attack claimed the lives of six people.[69]

20. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

You’ve spent an awful lot of time convincing yourself that people view you as a threat. I’m guessing mommy used to tell you that regularly. “They’re just picking on you because they’re threatened by you.” What, exactly, is the threat? The bullshit theories you claim as fact that are regularly disproven?

Emotion? Where? That was a factual post. I can even provide evidence. I’ll use your ploy, and won’t, but I could if I chose to take the time.