1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For the FTP's amongst us

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by ryoung57, Jan 27, 2014.

1. scottn

scottn Well-Known Member

Boy, the rest of Missouri must be really dumb...

2. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

None of my "bullshit theories" have been factually disproved (disproven isn't a word, that's what that squiggly red line means, genius). A dozen of you guys ganging up on me and saying your opinion is better than mine DOES NOT disprove my theory. Factual evidence and long term outcome would, but that has not happened.

Nothing you posted is factual. It was entirely emotion and opinion. You don't like me. You fear my confidence and outspoken opinions. You'd rather I was a sheepish little person like you. You're that little voice in the back that says "ssshhh, you'll get us all in trouble". You have nothing, you are nothing, so just go back to your nothingness and work on yourself until you have enough substance to understand what I'm talking about.

3. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Dr. Fraud. Paging Dr. Fraud to the white courtesy phone. Bring the butterfly net.

4. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Bravo. Grammar Nazi is all you have left, eh? Keep on believing you’ve never been proven wrong on anything here. Again, you’re not worth the effort to dig up the examples. Ya know what, it’s too easy. Keep reading

“Nothing I posted is factual”? Really? Or is that just more examples of you being wrong? He didn’t attack you. Fact. You respond like a jackass to him. Fact. I called you out on it. Fact. You’re not a threat to me in any way, shape, or form. Fact. You work for Missouri Logos. Fact. Shall I keep going? There’s plenty more in my post of “emotion and opinion”.

Please enlighten me on how standing up to you being a jackass makes me a sheep? I’m really curious about how you twist that logic in your mind. What fear do I have of you? You seriously need to get over yourself. Why the need to talk down to everyone and claim your superiority? Tiny pee-pee?? Try this one ... stop acting like an asshole with a superiority complex and people will stop treating you like one. It’s really not that complicated.

5. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Dude, you've said I'm "not worth it" like a half dozen times, but YOU KEEP COMING BACK. You're not standing up to me, you're part of the group. I'M ONE GUY, standing up to you and your groupthink buddies.

So now you're cyber stalking me? That's sweet. /Are you going to dox me? Is my home address coming next? Maybe you can check my criminal history and post that on here too Clarence? Keep going and see how long it takes to be served with a cease and desist or a restraining order.

6. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

So ... no answer to anything beyond another useless threat. Keep winning.

Edit: I’ve specifically stated that you’re not worth the effort of digging up all the times you’ve been disproved on here. Reading comprehension. Addressing your bullshit bullying attempts will always be worth it.

7. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Answer to what? You want to know my penis size? It's huge. Now get lost douche.

8. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

What fear am I supposed to have of you?

As for your legal threat, posting information readily available to the public isn’t exactly illegal.

And more name-calling. Superior intellect, indeed.

9. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Keep it up and find out. You will not scare me off. I will not back down from my position.

Why don't you out yourself so we're on equal footing?

10. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

You’re so smart. Figure it out. I am “nothing” and got your info easily enough.

I’m not trying to scare you off. Again, you’re the only one making threats. Your only position is being an asshole. If you continue to refuse to back off of it, you get to deal with it. Not me.

11. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Asshole literally is my avatar. That's not an accident:crackup:

I'm not a doxxer. I've found other peoples personal info and never posted it. If you are too scared to be open with who you really are, that says all about your character and motivations any of us need to know.

12. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

And more stupid out of you. I’m not the least bit scared and I’m very open with it already. You just have to be smart enough to figure it out.

13. Chris

Chris Keepin' it old school

It smells like sex in here.

14. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Vaginal or anal?

Chris likes this.
  15. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Yes

Chris likes this.
  16. G 97

G 97 Garth

Correct answer

17. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

Armpit.

18. Chris

Chris Keepin' it old school

Budussy.

19. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that link probably is NSFW.

20. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

Lol, it's safe for work but use headphones.

Chris likes this.