1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump impeachment

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by gixxerreese, Sep 24, 2019.

1. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

2. speeddaddy

speeddaddy Well-Known Member

3. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

These Fkkers all need to GTFO.. Shut down DC and start over.. this is an OutofControl ShitShow

4. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

""It does seem that this administration has not been doing the same depth of vetting as previous administrations," said James Pfiffner, a George Mason University professor and expert on the executive branch who once worked in the government's Office of Personnel Management, which does vetting."
    Like the communists that Obama had? There is thousands of people in an administration I am sure Obama had a few dodgy ones also, of course it did not serve the purposes of the tingle up my leg media to cover any.

A big difference between this and the disturbing characters in the Obama administration as those were chosen knowing the bad things. He knew about Van Jones, he listened to the hateful sermons at his church for example. The ones that slid through unknowing I don't fault him for.

Quicktoy likes this.
  5. R Acree

R Acree Banned

To drain a swamp, it helps to identify the swamp. I'm not going to argue that his appointments are all quality. I will state that through his appointments, the extent of the swamp is far more evident today than it was a few short years ago.

6. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

A few short years ago few considered the cesspool on the Potomac a swamp.

7. Handicapped Racer

Handicapped Racer Well-Known Member

I can't blame Trump for all hires, I know he has people who are supposed to do that but Damn don't you think that someone who claimed to be on the cover of time would at least draw one nosey web searcher? This chick was like go big or go home. Or maybe that's just me.

SuddenBraking and sheepofblue like this.
  8. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

More common than you would think. Sure if she had a clearance they likely would have caught her day one. But even on that it would amaze you stories I have been told by investigators and seen personally. Shoot look no further than Madoff, anyone with common sense would have walked but they all thought they were going to make a killing so ignored the red flags. Last night on TV they had a lady that got a $24K loan to send a guy she met online. Seemed like a otherwise intelligent lady and thankfully did not get sucked in but by her own admittance was close.

9. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Like the MSM would dare report anything negative like that about their chosen one. Please.

10. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Britt likes this.
  11. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

12. Handicapped Racer

Handicapped Racer Well-Known Member

She is isnt she.

13. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Ambassador Taylor

- can't stand it that he's not in control of Ukraine policy
    -can't stand it that there is an irregular negotiating group with Ukraine.
    -Admits that Ukraine corruption is rampant and its new President has just took office into that realm.
    -Can't understand why we are so worried about corruption when there's Russians killing Ukrainians.
    -Says that Trump wants Ukraine & Europe to do more to defend Ukraine, and that he's not interested in funding more corruption.
    -Desperately wants to continue with a proxy war with Russia by saying that US billions in aid is essential to the continued sovereignty of Ukraine, and is somehow essential to US security.

I think Taylor has mistaken his place. He thinks he's the damn President.

kangasj, R Acree, G 97 and 1 other person like this.
  14. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

He thinks he is Smarter than Anyone else on the Subject... and there is NO Way he isn't blinded to his Ignorance on the fact this isn't 20yrs ago or 10yrs ago... The World is Changing.
    He and his cohorts want to keep things as they were during The ColdWar.

15. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Vindman does too. Here's a concept you fucking swamp monsters: run for president. Win and you get to set foreign policy. Otherwise, follow your fucking orders and shut the fuck up.

kangasj, jrsamples and Photo like this.
  16. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

And keeping things the way that they were includes blindly dumping tax payer money into other country's wars, without asking the first fucking question about how it is spent. That's exactly what OMB said that we needed to change. This guy equates withholding billions in Ukrainian aid to air being denied to US citizens.

17. G 97

G 97 Garth

Can’t speak as too the mind set of the Ukrainian President but can only imagine how much pressure he is feeling from his conversation with Trump.
    LOL.

18. motorkas

motorkas Well-Known Member

He is smarter than most of the world on the subject (and certainly smarter on it than anybody who’s posting in here about it). Answer the following honestly if you want to see who’s blinded to their own ignorance and who thinks they're smarter than anybody else on the subject:

What’s your experience in geo-politics at a domestic and international level and does that experience include being educated from the military and civilian side (West Point and Harvard, infantry in Vietnam to Ambassadorships) being repeatedly vetted by Republican and Democratic administrations, having to navigate, in real time, executing differing national policies from both a military and civilian capacity. . .and were you good enough that they kept on advancing you up the chain to get more responsibilities (which exposes you to more classified information) over the course of 50 years?

If the answer is “no” to any (or all of that) – it’s not him who’s blinded by his own ignorance on the subject, nor is it him who thinks he’s smarter than (almost) anyone else on the subject (given what you’re saying about him. . .and the subject(s).

He’s been tested (and proven) over and over again why he’s considered one of the smartest on the subject – which is the reason Pompeo HAND PICKED HIM OUT OF RETIREMENT. . yet, you’ve proven jack shit on the subject (but think your thoughts and words mean more than his) despite the fact you put in ZERO of the work he has - all of which has lead to his designation of being one of the smartest motherfuckers on the subject.

Now, how fucking ignorant is that?

SuddenBraking and R1Racer99 like this.
  19. G 97

G 97 Garth

What better way to protect your government job while being lightly supervised with zero accountability to make anything happen. What a joke.

20. G 97

G 97 Garth

This may be so. What value does he bring towards improving relationships with the West above and beyond what is already established? How does he move the needle in this regard?
    Do you propose that US/Ukrainian relations would be greatly damaged if not for his “smartness” relative to geo politics specifically with Ukraine?

How do you account for the ramped corruption and graft that continually permeates their country especially when seemingly one smart US ambassador is supposedly so critical to maintaining relations etc.

I don’t have any first hand experience but I can tell you my Dad does. He worked in the Ukraine for @39 months over a six year period exporting/importing agricultural equipment. Nobody needs a degree from Harvard or a West Point grad to know just how corrupt the country is and just how ingrained people are in their ways etc.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2019