1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump is a Winning Machine

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Dec 14, 2016.

1. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Truth and is the bane of the republicans as only Newt tried. But giving Clinton credit is still wrong.

2. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Yup, Newt Gingrich is the one who gets the credit.

3. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

Lol. I like the communist we have here. They’re responses are funny. Take the latest one : I know I’m wrong but I’ll just say whatever. Lol.

it honesty amazes me that anyone here can vote Democrat or have a gathered for a President that’s fighting the Democrats.
    I guess they’ll just all Schiff around and OMB until they’re wishing they had done the right thing.

4. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Trump has disrupted the game. He is draining the swamp. The swamp is red and blue. So the answer to your question is, the swamp will fight him as long as he's there.

5. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

When he leaves they will rebuild...like a gulf community after a hurricane.

cav115, YamahaRick, Fonda Dix and 2 others like this.
  6. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Fact. In the long run, the deep state political class and their pay masters cannot be defeated.

7. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

Absurd doesn't make it wrong. DJT once said he was going to ask each department to cut spending 5% (except Defense). I thought that was a weak start, but at least a start. Never heard anything again. I figure he thinks it's a bad political move in the face of a re-election....probably. Still doesn't make it wrong. We are eventually going to have to pay the piper so I think the sooner we get to it, the better.

8. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Best way to stop it is put out some fake info to be leaked then prosecute the leaker. Rinse and repeat. After a few jail sentences and lost pensions the message will get out that there is a boss.

cav115 and Britt like this.
  9. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Same was said of Rome...as the stone crumbled around them.

10. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

They can be defeated, and we have the right guy at the helm right now, but it's gonna take a long time to weed these scum bags out and bring them to justice. Given another five years still may not be enough. My big concern is who's the next thick skinned bad ass to step up when Trump's done?
    Crenshaw would get my vote.

11. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

He was just on Candace Owen's podcast. Those two should run together as co-presidents. :)

12. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Perhaps Mike Pompeo.

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

True but school sucks for pretty much everyone.

14. G 97

G 97 Garth

I hated high school
    I loved college

Quicktoy likes this.
  15. Fonda Dix

Trump's sudden announcement about Syria is interesting. My guess is he is creating a leverage point against the RINO hawks, especially Ms. Lindsay Graham.

Alienating his hawks at this point is dumb so it must be strategic. At least I hope so.

16. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

17. Fonda Dix

Quicktoy likes this.
  18. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

19. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

There’s no good to come from getting out of Syria. It’s a mistake that we’ll pay for years from now in many more lives.

The President needs to be more hawkish on his foreign policy. Getting rid of Bolton was a huge mistake.

20. Kurlon

Kurlon Well-Known Member

What good comes from staying IN Syria? We're not getting rid of Assad, Russia won't stand for it. There isn't going to be a formal carve out of territory for the Kurds, neither Syria or Turkey will stand for that so... what? We stick around, uninvited with a military force inside a sovereign nation, pissing off all sides forever in a stalemate? If there isn't a clear win scenario that we can hammer hard to GTFO.

Quicktoy, Knotcher and blkduc like this.