1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thanks to the one that made it all possible...

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Gorilla George, Sep 16, 2019.

1. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Is you motherfuckers' names Scientific George? I wanted him to answer that. :Poke::D

(that said, was the flat-earth theory based on any kind of science?)

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Hell no, nor was the earth being the center of the universe. Those were more religious based if anything. Instead of catching that they gave me shit about the scientific method so I ran with it :crackup:

3. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

I think their reasoning is it was uncouth to have fewer gods than your slaves, same as the Egyptians. Their divine didn’t stick as well as nakid mud wrestling.

Oops, sorry. It fell apart when the Greeks started using reasoning and empirical data.

4. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

I have to read and catch up. I was out performing an observational study of varying levels of friction around the Suches area in the high performance beetle.

Chino52405 likes this.
  5. G 97

G 97 Garth

God still loves you all. :D

K51000 likes this.
  6. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Tell him I said hi, since he can hear you. :D

MachineR1, K51000 and G 97 like this.
  7. G 97

G 97 Garth

Oh, he’s waiting for you. :D

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Papa ain't making at past St Pete.

9. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Gerloff got in his sky daddy thanks in again today.

10. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

You're picking a weird hill to look irrational on, but more power to ya.

11. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

Read the thread title first:

You're Welcome! LOL

12. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

OH, and if you think about it in a 3 dimensional sense, How does an aircraft keeping the same altitude- fly in a straight line? It's got to be relative to something, right. It's not a straight line.

13. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

That was the dumbest thing I’ve read today

MachineR1 likes this.
  14. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Those Yamaha guys are a religious bunch. After race 2 today @ Barber

Cam: Thanks to the man upstairs

Garrett: Thank to my lord and savior JC

15. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

Oh, God...this is worthy of the treadmill thread. :D
    You're correct, tho'. Technically, I believe it could be called a vectored trajectory.

C'mon, SPL. Cam thanked the Lord for keeping him safe and Garrett gave the Glory of his finish to God. Neither statement was as bad as what started this thread.

16. R Acree

R Acree Banned

What's your vector, Victor?

auminer likes this.
  17. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

I wasn't implying it was a sermon given.....I was just sayin' :oops:

18. G 97

G 97 Garth

Those hypocritical racers once again behaving as religious Moto America regulars talking big for the camera and spending way more time preaching counter to their savior.

cav115 likes this.
  19. sbk1198

sbk1198 Well-Known Member

The one I find the most annoying is when they spend all this extra time adding the names of all the sponsors for the bike. So many times I hear them saying “My Monster Energy Yamalube Yamaha R1 worked great, etc”. Why can’t you just say “my bike worked great”. We all know what bike everyone is on, we don’t need to hear the name of every fuckin sponsor listed on the bike. It’s all over the bike, the leathers, canopies, etc Don’t need to say it every time. MotoAmerica is the only place I constantly see this and it’s annoying. You don’t ever hear that in MotoGP or WSBK where sponsors are spending way more money than in MA.

I also see some interviews where Hannah asks someone a specific question and then the rider starts regurgitating the same all rehearsed speech where they thank the whole world, and completely ignore the question she asked lol Kinda funny sometimes but a bit rude at the same time.

20. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

Admonished...and forgiven.
    Damn, this Church shit is easy. :crackup: