1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

More Obama helpfulness?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by eggfooyoung, Sep 5, 2019.

1. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I'm not wrapped up in shit. Wouldn't you prefer a world where your grandson didn't have to live like a pauper for several years after college just to pay off a greedy school?

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yep it does vary, which is idiotic, but they tell you even if your payment is lower than the interest rate what portion of your payment is principal and what is interest. They tell you what your total due is. The figures are not secret.

3. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Wow.

Right there in black and white and you still think you’re being misled.

4. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

WTF are you talking about?

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Absolutely no I would not want him to live differently than he is now. He isn't living like a pauper, he is living like a smart human being well within his current means.

Is this truly you major problem with all of this shit? Are you truly just pissed off that you have to actually live within your means following college in order to pay back the money that YOU took from other people?

Wow that is fucked up.

6. pickled egg

You’re the kind of idiot that sits on a bench with a wet paint sign taped to it and blame Sherwin-Williams for your ruined pants, aren’t ya?

7. pickled egg

You’re not smart enough to comprehend.

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I graduated college, I deserve a new car and a house and nice restaurants and all that shit other people work years to attain :crackup:

9. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

You fuckers can keep sticking your heads in the sand, pretending that these things only affect stupid people and that none of this is an issue for anyone but whiny freeloaders, but it's going to bite you in the ass. Eventually it'll get to the point where enough people are tired of the bullshit and we wind up with somebody like Bernie who's going to tax the fuck out of you and just give everything away. Then you'll wish you'd listened to me.

10. pickled egg

All hail the great Nostradumbass! :crackup:

11. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Fuck you Mongo. People deserve an opportunity to get a proper education at an affordable price if they choose to do so. If they do not, they deserve to earn a decent wage for an honest day's work. These things should be attainable at MARKET PRICE, not at some ridiculously inflated price propped up by government policies put in place because greedy profiteers contributed to somebody's campaign.

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

The smart people have jobs and pay their debts so yep, it's the stupid ones.

It'll never get to that point because something I caught in high school history you seem to have missed in your college education that you want us to pay for is that this shit is nothing new. There has always been a whiney minority who think they should be given things. The things may vary generation to generation but the whining does not. There have always been those like you who blame the man. Then there's the rest who see the reality and say fuck it and become the man. You know, like your hero Bernie ;) They then sucker those like you into supporting them while the majority point and laugh yet again.

sheepofblue likes this.
  13. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Crawl back into your bottle shithead.

14. pickled egg

Know how I know you’re a Marxist?

Spang308 likes this.
  15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Deserve? Wrong.

You should go apologize to your econ professor for either skipping their class or sleeping through it. Market Price doesn't mean what you evidently think it does :crackup:

16. pickled egg

Not sure there’s room enough with you floating around in there :crackup:

17. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

If you're still pushing the "he supports the left" bullshit you're too fucking stupid to continue this conversation.

And then there are idiots like you who'd rather put there heads down and trudge along with their miserable fucking existence instead of doing something about it. You don't see reality, you see "just getting by until it's time to die" because you're too much of a pussy to try to make any appreciable changes to the world we live in. You're weak. You're soft. YOU ARE A SHEEP.

18. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Market price would be a price NOT inflated by an outside influence, IE government loans. If the government had not pushed the loans, at the behest of the ed lobby, fewer people would be going to college to get useless degrees, tuition rates would be a third of what they are, there'd be no debt crisis, wages would not be depressed, and there'd be no support for Bernie Sanders.

19. R Acree

R Acree Banned

EVERY loan I have ever applied for, even back in the 70's, required that you be provided an amortization schedule.

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Supports? Well since your proposed fix is no different than theirs, yeah, yeah you do.

My head isn't down, I see the problems and I put them into their proper perspective. I have a nice car and house and even a pimp RV although it's for sale, along with all sorts of cool toys. I worked for them, I bought them when I could afford them and didn't go head over heels in debt to do so. I don't have a problem with people like you getting fleeced because you think the world owes you something.

Oh wait, where did that term come from again? Huh, who is the sheep?

:crackup: