1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

More Obama helpfulness?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by eggfooyoung, Sep 5, 2019.

1. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

That's the part he doesn't understand.

2. G 97

G 97 Garth

You still haven’t looked up the practice of tuition set aside have you and the impact towards tuition and financial aid provided by the college. Not every student pays the same amount of tuition. Your notion that an opportunity to obtain an education at an affordable price is unobtainable is complete BS. You also ignore the simple and true fact that “affordable” is subjective. No one is forcing or mandating anyone to go to college.

Just another greedy college screwing over the poor masses.
    https://www.cnn.com/2019/09/11/business/central-college-tuition-drop-trnd/index.html

3. G 97

G 97 Garth

Geez for such a smart guy you seem to have zero grasp about deceptive practices and intent.

4. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

I only see one entity in this thread running around calling everyone stupid.

If you wake up in the morning and the first person you meet that day is an asshole perhaps he is an asshole. However if you wake up in the morning and every person you run into that day is an asshole it just might be you.

5. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Whole different discussion there buddy.

6. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

That just means they've done a REALLY good job. Aren't you a corn grower or something like that? Ethanol is a perfect example of this bullshit in action. That shit is terrible for EVERYONE but ethanol producers, but guess what, it's fucking law that it comprises 10% of most gasoline. I could go on about the food pyramid, low fat foods, statins, dairy, etc, etc, etc. Everybody knows, if you have some bullshit you cannot sell, buy off the government and get them to push it for you.

7. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I understand it completely. What you don't understand is that MOST of the people in the country ARE sheep. This little group we have going here are mostly educated, intelligent people who see things for what they are. But sadly, you CANNOT expect the whole country to think like you do. Call me an elitist prick, an asshole, or whatever you want, but it's true. You have to account for your audience, and when your audience is the general public, you have to dumb things down. If you let the wolves take advantage of the sheep for too long, eventually the sheep are going to have enough of it and trample the wolves, especially if there are other competing wolves (dem leadership) guiding the sheep in their rebellion.

8. G 97

G 97 Garth

What kind of incoherent unrelated rambling is this? You’re showing your insanely high IQ again. LOL.

9. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Or you could just address the question...

10. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

Deceptive practices for the profit and benefit of one market vs the good of the consumer. I've only read half of this page and no idea what the argument started about but it was pretty clear connection.

11. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Half of the voters in 2016 voted for Hillary. Trust me, you don't need to sell me on large swathes of America's lack of brain power.
    Still doesn't exonerate them from responsibility of their actions.

12. Montoya

Montoya Well-Known Member

...you private sector people, have way too much free time!

13. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

He doesn't and neither does anyone else except in your fantasy world. This is easy to illustrate by the millions not making the @#$#@ up choices that you think everyone is forced into by the Svengali types that apparently are every where.

14. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

And yet you've called us all stupid over
    and over because we won't see things your way.
    Cognitive dissonance much?

15. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Your anti-sheepism will be punished once I become world dictator. I might even make you race just to spite you.

16. Venom51

I could if we stop letting the government control their base education.

17. G 97

G 97 Garth

What deceptive practices are you talking about? And how does it relate to Mongo running WERA as was previously stated?

18. Venom51

You know those sneaky things they do like telling you ahead of time that practice on Saturday morning won't be free if you aren't racing that day instead of sending you a bill in the mail a week later after he let you run practice thinking it's free. :D

19. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

If there were a drinking game where everyone did a shot when Karl Marx here typed “what if”, nobody would be sober enough to drink their morning coffee.

cav115 likes this.
  20. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I was mainly referring to you:Poke:

I'm under no illusion that I'm going to convince all of you to see things my way, but what I would like to see is honest discussion instead of this "he doesn't think just like us, get out of here you fucking communist" bullshit. Like most things, both sides have good and bad points and ideas, and the best path lies somewhere in the middle. Roughly 20% of this country is hardcore left. Roughly 20% is hardcore right. Then there are roughly 60% of us in the middle that agree with one side on some things and the other on others. The media wants to focus on the fringes because they're so much juicier and they get everyone all riled up, increase ratings, and sell ad space, but in reality the future lies in that 60% in the middle.