1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump is a Winning Machine

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Dec 14, 2016.

1. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

So bullet point your policy dislikes and brief explanations of why. Easy enough and a good starting point for discussion. You can choose to respond to a post or not, it’s still a free country in that regard, for now.

2. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

To be accurate and detailed will take me more time than I have right now. I do have to get cleaned up and drive into town for a board meeting with a volunteer organization I work with.

3. BHP41

I don’t think this thread is going anywhere. ;)
    Stay safe, roads were a mess around Easley, I just came through there a few hours ago. They really need to get the damn flooding under control, it’s ridiculous with even a little rain.

4. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

I asked you this before but dont recall the answer. Did you serve?

5. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

I have a pituitary tumor that allows my body to produce zero testosterone along with giving me Addison's. I slept 18 hours a day and weighed 240 lbs 9 years ago. Now I have over a 1000 testosterone. Sleep 8 hours a day and weigh 170 lbs.

6. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Rock on!

Quicktoy likes this.
  7. BHP41

Turnover isn’t a bad thing. If you’re not doing the job, get out and make way for someone that will. It’s also important to take in how this administrations officials are treated. Can anyone name another President where cabinet officials were hounded in public like those from this one. Can anyone remember when there was a constant personal assault from the media on these folks like there has been from this administration? I’d wager that would zero who could come up with something.

My respect for Huckabee-Sanders is large simply for being able to deal with that day in and day out and having to face the hacks that call themselves “journalists” for 2 years.

I think some forget that his cabinet and a few other positions serve at the pleasure of the President. It’s why I always laugh when people say “ handpicked AG” or whatever position they are railing against that particular day. Well, no shit the President “hand picked” them, who else would do it? Same as every other President in the past.

8. aaronson

aaronson Well-Known Member

I’m curious to , I asked people all the time what policies they don’t like from this administration . But usually end with with the same answer that you just given. . One lady said were do I start ? I could write a whole book for all his bad policies . The only answer I got afterwards was being blocked.

9. R Acree

R Acree Banned

The only tax they oppose is mental taxation.

aaronson likes this.
  10. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

But but but he's a RACIST...

aaronson likes this.
  11. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Come on, you can't be serious with this. The standard response to any specifics in here is "we do not consider your specifics valid, therefore you have OMBTDS." As if that's a bad thing to be embarrassed of to begin with, but that's another discussion. :crackup:I'm surprised they even bother posting here.

SuddenBraking, jase and 50Joe like this.
  12. BHP41

Uh huh... the problem comes from them not being able to go into specifics on policy without the personal hate. That's where the OMB stuff comes from. Most here would engage in a discussion, it becomes hard when the other person is spouting non sense.

13. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Well, I'm shocked. I didn't see that response coming at all. I have no retort. :D

By the way, my post to Mongo was not limited to this discussion, current participants, or time of the year.

14. Quicktoy

I’m very fortunate to have a diagnosis. I chased doctors for 10 years and was racing because adrenaline was only energy I knew.

15. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

But we were told if the ACA passed, then there wouldn't be anyone uninsured! Oh, thats right... you can keep your Dr. and your plan too....

Quicktoy likes this.
  16. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

We walk similar paths. Careful endocrine system management and test replacement changed my life. Been 6 years now.

Quicktoy likes this.
  17. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

you can thank McCain....

YamahaRick likes this.
  18. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

And Susan Collins (RINO-Maine)

19. Quicktoy

I look at Obama at McCain as no different evil. McCain just killed more military men personally.

20. Quicktoy

He’s done alllll of the above. Just removing the unconstitutional tax did all of the above. Getting rid of it made it better. My god you’re a liar and can’t keep up.