1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gillette is going to teach you how to act.

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Steeltoe, Jan 15, 2019.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Lemme think - Cascade, Bounce, Dawn, Pepto, Vicks (Nyquil for sure and cough drops and prolly Vapo Rub), Oral-B, maybe Gillette, Secret for the boss, couple Olay products for her as well, Swiffer for sure, Charmin, Bounce, and I think they sold off Jif. Not sure what if anything I'm missing or may have been sold off, have to check the list later.

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Use Borax power in your carpets and furniture for flea control.

3. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

heuter toledo odormute

Google search that. Soak in the washer overnight with a couple of spoonfuls of the powder, then regular wash.

Pee smells outside, two teaspoons (tablespoons? which ever is bigger, I can never remember) in a watering can sprinkled over the area the dog... sprinkles... once a week or so. More often than that with artificial turf, especially crushed granite based turf.

4. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

I see in 2018 p&g did over 65 billion in revenue. You don’t think the Gillette ad campaign could have hit the overall company for a 5 billion loss from their numbers from the year prior?

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Nope, not with Gillettes entire portion only being 6.6 billion. I'm sure it had some effect but not 5 billion worth.

Quicktoy likes this.
  6. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

7. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Arguably, there may have been some revenue loss to P&G from people boycotting the full breadth of their brands.

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'd bet not many of the boycotters have the slightest idea how many of their daily use items come from the soap company - and if they did learn they'd make excuses for keeping most of them :D

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'd also bet parts of the company were fine writing off 8 billion as a "loss" :D

Quicktoy likes this.