Tires

Discussion in 'General' started by Jaketheone46, Aug 1, 2019.

1. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

This thread seems like a link to the gixxer.com site. Did the OP get his tire recommendation yet? Did he obtain said tires?

ducnut likes this.
  2. Jaketheone46

Jaketheone46 Well-Known Member

Im not fast either and yep it’s been about 40 years for me too. I agree with everything you say here.

3. Jaketheone46

I don’t ride hard on the street for the most part, and don’t care about who’s fast or slow on the track there first time, the experience and getting fast does not matter to me in any way. If I come to the track it’s going to be just to have fun on my motorbike. So funny how you insist on saying things about me when you have never met me. You ma’am (condom66) have no clue about me. Fact

4. Jaketheone46

Yes sir, picked up a set of RS10 from a forum member. He seemed like a really stand up nice guy.

5. condon66

condon66 Member well known

Oh Jesus Christ. I'm over the fucking whiney ass bullshit. Yeah, I don't know you but, I can read what you write, and it says a lot. Peace out, Captain Corners Low.

6. condon66

Really?? I usually get from my freinds' 13-15 year olds.

7. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

I’m not gonna defend the regulars on here that can get scathing when trying to answer/help (I’m guilty of it too at times). They are more than capable of exacting their pound of flesh. :D

Also not going to address the “tech” aspect of the discussion - as you’ve been given a ton of useful feedback regardless of the barbs contained in some of it.

However, if you really want to move past the shark fest, stop the passive aggressive trolls. (ma’am).

Seriously- tell them to pound sand, piss off, whatever and be done.

I’m sure this will fall on deaf ears, but good luck anyway.

Fish on.

BigBird likes this.
  8. Jaketheone46

Oh and condom66 you sir have no clue what it’s like to go fast until you have raced with the moto gp guys. Because NOBODY enters a moto gp race and does well when they have never raced in moto gp before. So you definitely not as fast not experienced enough. As if all of this type of info isn’t totally obvious.
    And any of this matters why??? Oh it doesn’t matter because all I want to do is enjoy riding my motorbike.

9. Jaketheone46

That’s exactly what I’m getting at!! Lol you keep saying shit like you have no clue and your such a moron.

10. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

A solid half of these guys are certain they could ride a GP bike better than someone on that grid so you're not wrong :crackup:

turner38 and ducnut like this.
  11. Jaketheone46

No not really your right, I shouldn’t be throwing in the things like ma’am and shit. I just get a bit irritated when I’m getting told I’m a moron and I have no clue and shit like that. I do totally agree it would be best to either ignore, move on, or tell them to kiss my ass. Lol. Or I can just be nice being it doesn’t matter behind a keyboard anyway.think I’ll just move on for now anyway.

12. condon66

You're. If you've followed the forum then you should know we point these out too.:crackup::D

13. BigBird

BigBird blah

I would totally add Sir @FrancisA and his spade to the mix. That would be fun entertainment for sure.

condon66 likes this.
  14. condon66

They are definitely all playing on the same field. The Three Stooges comes to mind.

15. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Francis is real. I know someone who interacted with him at a track day not long after his forum debacle.

BigBird likes this.
  16. Jaketheone46

Wrong I have read and listened but there will be no following for me. Listen to all follow none.

17. Jaketheone46

Oh yea so now I’m not fast, I’m a moron, I don’t have a clue, and now I’m gullible too. Your such a friendly fellow. Hope we get to meet one day. Not really though.

18. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

Pneumatico Delle Vittorie Retired "Tire" Guy

Hey, wasn't this supposed to be a forum about WERA and roadracing? I'm just not sure anymore though :clap:

19. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

I think you meant quilting.

Gorilla George likes this.
  20. turner38

turner38 Well-Known Member

Yeah, that doesn’t always happen...

Posts like this infer track day guys are a step ahead of all street riders. That ain’t the case and hints at Motosnobbery.

Racetracks ain’t for everybody and many, many trackday riders would be better off developing a few more skills out riding with experienced riders in the mountains before they go to the track.
    Seems like trackdays are going as well or even better than ever. Many guys get sucked into that and end up missing out on a really great part of motorcycling.

Never met the OP but he can’t be all bad if he enjoys getting out and riding bikes in the mountains.

I’ve had a really really good day of riding in CalifornIA today down the Hwy 1 along the California shoreline. Damn shame none of the racetracks are as flowing as some of these roads....