1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mueller report is out....kind of

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Motofun352, Mar 22, 2019.

1. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Our multi-tiered justice system based on wealth and power is alive and well.

2. kangasj

kangasj Banned

They better get that asshole comey on the FISA abuse.

XFBO likes this.
  3. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

If Barr isn’t handing down an indictment for being a taller, slightly less masculine Hillary, he ain’t getting indicted on anything.

4. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

5. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

6. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Nope. Sorry to disappoint you, oh representative of the little people, but we are more equal than you!!!

7. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

You fancy jerks and your fancy 4runners!! :mad:

auminer and TXFZ1 like this.
  8. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Gotta have some faith in the Barr as there is still the IG report and John Dunham's report. I heard two rumors about the IG report, both on the opposite ends of the spectrum, it's either a dud or a bases loaded, outta the ballpark home run! If it's a dud then my faith will be fading.

blkduc likes this.
  9. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Heard today Durham is in possession of tapes of a Joseph Mifsud deposition under oath.
    Comey is far from out of the woods. He has a lot to answer for. If Mifsud was truly western intelligence and was contacted by the FBI and not vice versa, this just became the greatest entrapment case in history.

blkduc likes this.
  10. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

I thought that since Snack all of sudden had “free” time, he would give us a run down on this. Ya know, since Trumps a Russian stooge and all. :crackup:

11. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

You are sounding like the demoncats.....but the next thing will get Trump you wait....

Go for it Charlie Brown, Lucy promised to not pull it back this time

12. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

I don't recall seeing anything on this Dr. Epstein and his study in here......instead all we've seen is the regurgitated Russian collusion, Collusion, COLLUSION for 3 f'ing years.....with ZERO proof of real collusion.

Well, here we have a professor who's study has PROVEN real-life collusion between a Tech giant(s) and the Democrat Party.....no outrage tho that left-leaning predominantly WHITE billionaires have joined forces with the Dems.....just imagine if their alleged alliance was with the GOP instead.....almost as if the Dems didn't already have a strong alliance with MSM and Hollywood types now this. SMDH!

The fun starts at 5:40.....

Motofun352 likes this.
  13. ahrma_581

ahrma_581 Well-Known Member

14. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

15. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

I’m betting there’s a pretty good chance he wins. While I fully agree he never should’ve been involved with the investigation had he been properly vetted, he was ultimately fired for his personal political beliefs and expressing them. For a private institution, he’d have no protections for it. However, for the government to do so ... it’ll be interesting to watch this play out. Couple that with some left-leaning judges/alj’s in the DC area ...

16. kangasj

kangasj Banned

You're on drugs. That guy will be in jail before this suit goes anywhere. He shouldn't have been mixing his political bias with his job.

17. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Could be Strzok just bent Mueller, Comey, and Weissman over the barrel? They could be made to testify to the inner workings of the SC and FBI investigations.

18. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

I’m a longtime HR professional looking at it legally, not emotionally. He stands a chance in that setting.

19. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

I'm not doubting you, but can you please explain?

From my point of view, his bias was completely intertwined with his ability to do his job. In a corporate environment I could argue that this is equal to corporate espionage, which would give the corporation the right to legally fire.

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator