1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mueller report is out....kind of

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Motofun352, Mar 22, 2019.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I disagree since his position required him to be able to set aside his personal political beliefs and be objective. In a real world job I totally agree with you. I also agree he has a shot depending on the judge.

2. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

I agree a lot depends on who represents the government. I imagine if they wanted to get Mueller mean they could call in others and force them to testify. Also there is issues like time card fraud and likely clearance reporting issues from his affair, some might even have criminal aspects.

3. sheepofblue

I agree a lot depends on who represents the government. I imagine if they wanted to get Mueller mean they could call in others and force them to testify. Also there is issues like time card fraud and likely clearance reporting issues from his affair, some might even have criminal aspects.

4. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Well, it was mentioned that his secret affair with Page was a big no-no since he worked on the Russian desk....good fodder for blackmail. Plus his txts were on his government phone so the .gov owns them.....so they were saying..

5. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

This is why I said it’ll be interesting to watch this play out ... if they don’t settle. In order for them to “win” against him, they’d need to show that his term was justified because of his bias in the investigation. But in order to make that claim, they would seem to have to prove the bias impact. DC is an employment-at-will district, but I don’t know how the FBI operates on that front ... contracts, disclosures, agreements, etc. Long and short ... Comey’s getting PAID on this. Well played on his part.

6. sheepofblue

In DoD world an affair is a reason to get your clearance yanked at a minimum (unless you self report it). And yes their phone is their phone. Destroying emails etc on it is a records violation. Not sure how the FBI works but I suspect similar.

kangasj likes this.
  7. intrcptrrdr

intrcptrrdr Well-Known Member

In my world, DOE (Energy), it depends on your clearance level and where you work. At a minimum he'd of lost his clearance.
    My experience with these sorts of things is that everyone that gets fired from a Gov't job sues. There is a cottage industry of lawyers that specialize in this sort of work. Some win some lose.

What I am curious about is if he in some way violated the Hatch Act.

8. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

He is for sure going to win.

Amy Berman Jackson has been assigned the case. She is the most corrupt Obama judge of them all.

9. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

With all her conflicts of interest, how on earth can
    she be legitimately assigned to the case?

10. kangasj

kangasj Banned

who in the hell assigned the case to that bitc.....I mean judge? She's the same one on Stone's case isn't she?

11. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

12. R Acree

R Acree Banned

IMHO, there is likely a lot of crap that will be released on these guys and this is legal maneuvering to lessen the impact.

13. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

A good defense is to go onto the offense. Impact? Impact of trying to sway that one juror? Seems like a desperate hail mary to me but I agree with you.

14. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Rumor of a 302 with C. Steele in contact with McCain before Oct 2016, which is long before than previously known. McCain walked the dossier to Buzzfeed but supposedly was just given it that day or two.

gixxerreese likes this.
  15. G 97

G 97 Garth

Yeah no doubt he is polluted. This alone should be enough to have his claim thrown out.

16. G 97

G 97 Garth

I'm with you. His suit allows a lot of opportunity for discovery etc. Hopefully they take the opportunity and investigate etc.

17. R Acree

R Acree Banned

It's an attempt to at least control the beginning of the narrative. Once they loose the initiative, they have to respond rather than making others react.

TXFZ1 likes this.
  18. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Wasn't that in Ohr's 302's that Judicial Watch got?

19. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

20. gixxerreese

gixxerreese Well-Known Member

It’s because shits about to hit the fan they need him gone all the investigations are coming to an end. People are going to prison forever or the American people are going to be up in arms when they all get cleared of treason pedophilia and other shit. Bill Richardson name came up in guys who had forced sex with underaged girls.
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mitchell-richardson-accused

kangasj and blkduc like this.