1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mueller report is out....kind of

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Motofun352, Mar 22, 2019.

1. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Sure.:crackup:

2. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Uhhhh NO!

My comment was in reply to Brit's quick quip #2052.

Also NOT when my very first post says, "not suggesting Mueller be arrested but he sure as hell should be stripped of the ability to ever practice again, whether personally or as a figurehead at a firm."

This thread wasn't exclusively about Mueller's hanging or incarceration...... I was simply pointing ANYONE involved in the coup attempt needs to be dealt with firmly. We learned that he and Comey were very good friends, was Comey also kept in the dark??? I highly doubt Bob was either.

3. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

4. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

They can’t quit until after the election or after 2024 depending on whether or not he wins.

They refuse to govern. Probably a good thing too.

5. gixxerreese

gixxerreese Well-Known Member

Sad thing is they will continue down this road and most people understand there is no there there now. But you will have several people still believing that Trump colluded and they will gobble it up. I mean come on Mueller came out and changed what he said to Lieu and what does ol Nadler come out and reference as evidence to continue. What mueller said to Lieu minus the correction. I can’t believe the nerve of blatant lies. Yet people eat it up.

XFBO likes this.
  6. G 97

G 97 Garth

@Mongo today is Saturday. Just tryin to help a brother out. :D

7. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

I know some intelligent lefties that are, judging by their
    FB posts, still convinced Trump colluded with Russia.
    It's puzzling. Does their hate for Trump really blind them that much?

8. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

:crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

9. G 97

G 97 Garth

Yes, no question. Their hate for Trump also allows them to justify the Democrats obstructing and blocking the passage of a funding bill that would have provided an increase level of support and improvements at the border holding facilities. They also justify an unsecured border that encourages unsafe and illegal entry into the US that puts millions of humans safety and well being at risk. They don’t care that their party uses these humans as a political ploy then simply discards them as if they were trash. No doubt they overlook all of this simply out of spite for Trump.

David-imoddavid and Fonda Dix like this.
  10. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Some of the posts I read on the interwebs, they hate TrumpyBear at ALL COST... and Above all things evil.

One of the constantly amusing things is how they call him a Racisit, Misogynistic, Bigot, NeoNazzi, White Separatist...continuing to spew hate for the hater... blind to the fact they have become what they say they hate...

11. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

12. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

The hate is strong. I mean, a lot of people that knew of Trump BEFORE the election and heard of him while they were in NY said he was a sleazy guy. Ya know, their brothers cousins sisters niece had a nephew that once saw him going into a restaurant told them so. Just your standard Joe blow stuff.

13. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

I would wager, 99.9% of the people who "Hate" him, have never met him...and a good 75% couldn't actually cite any real reasons less emotion.

BHP41, britx303 and sheepofblue like this.
  14. Crackhead

Crackhead Expert

Right, because you jokers have personally met the majority of the people you've spent thousands of hours hating on in here over the years. This shit is priceless. :crackup:

15. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Please point out my "hating on", I'll go part some Stainless flanges off in the lathe while you cite the "obvious".

16. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

Just so I'm clear - there are some in here that are hating on Mueller who graduated from Princeton and NYU. Then went into the Marine Corps because he lost a very good friend in Vietnam. Then went to Army Ranger school. Was a platoon leader in Vietnam. Earned the bronze star for combat valor for rescuing fellow Marines while under enemy fire. Earned a Purple Heart. Is in the Ranger Hall of Fame. Went on to practice law and GWB nominated him for FBI Director in 2001. Usual term for that roll is 10 years but Obama asked him to stay on for an additional 2 years. Congress approved that request. Trump actually consulted with Mueller on returning to the FBI Director position but term limits prevented that and Mueller wasn't interested either. The day after Mueller met with Trump Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein appointed Mueller to serve as special counsel for the United States Department of Justice. In this capacity, Mueller oversaw the investigation into "any links and/or coordination between the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump, and any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation".

So Mueller is a bad man huh? Wow.

cpettit and R1Racer99 like this.
  17. R Acree

R Acree Banned

When you lie down with dogs...

sheepofblue likes this.
  18. BHP41

You could not have picked a better screen name :crackup:

19. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Why do you think Mueller did a great job as SC, one that does not permit any criticism from the beeb?

Do you think there was any conflict of interest being Comey's good friend, such that he should have been recused as SC?

20. BHP41

My God man. Are you suggesting that anyone that has done something good can do no bad? Wow indeed.

Lee#144 and David-imoddavid like this.