1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue Spank Material

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by In Your Corner, Apr 29, 2019.

1. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

I've always kept mine in a drawer so I know where it is.
    At least, I think it's still there.
    Whatever.

K51000 likes this.
  2. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

I suppose the sarcasm of my post was totally lost on you.

3. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

Please see the divorce thread...:beer:

4. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

I am still shaking my head at SI deciding to take a hard left and go all social justicy and inclusive with a magazine with the target audience of the people that crucified Kaepernick for kneeling and actively boycotted Nike for their support of CK.

5. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

So the image is real? Wow.

6. R Acree

R Acree Banned

2x in the burkini?

7. CausticYarn

CausticYarn Well-Known Member

Well - yeah - you didn't use the sarcasm font.

duh.

8. speeddaddy

speeddaddy Well-Known Member

Don’t both men and women wear wedding rings?

jd41 likes this.
  9. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

There ya go trying to bring pesky Facts into the Dungeon... 2 demerits for you.

K51000 likes this.
  10. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

I will ask one question in all seriousness... do you know one single man, who would really want to see this issue of SISS Edition??
    (Outside of GoatFukkers)

tl1098 and ducnut like this.
  11. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

:crackup:

cav115 likes this.
  12. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

TL; DR

Now, get her ass in a bikini! :D

13. CausticYarn

CausticYarn Well-Known Member

I honestly don’t know one man on a personal level that would read the SISS edition any year unless it was in the doctors office. That hits at a generation above me it seems.

But - the men in my social circle, even the ones a bit older than me, tend to lean liberal on a social issues and would just turn the page if they were turned off by it. There hasn’t been much of a buzz in my group about it though because it just isn’t a big deal.

14. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Seriously??? OfCourse NO ONE READs it.. we look at the damn pictures of Attractive Scantily Clad Chicks...SillyWoman

cav115 likes this.
  15. R Acree

R Acree Banned

It's kinda like the articles in Playboy and Penthouse.

tl1098 likes this.
  16. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Actually a better comparison.
    If you are pro-burka you think treating women that way is OK, you are not.
    If you think slavery is OK, you are not.

As to her being a refugee from oppression :crackup: she obviously is not free of it yet as she still chooses to wear a mutant trash bag to the beach. And SI is just another flaming liberal POS spreader masquerading as sports coverage like ESPN.

17. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

It's not so much the actual content of the picture that is offensive, but rather the blatant virtue signalling that it embodies. It's simply a weak attempt at maintaining relevance by a publication that has been left behind by time.

crashman likes this.
  18. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Shouldn't the acronym for this edition be ISIS, not SISS?

tl1098 and Britt like this.
  19. Spitz

Spitz Well-Known Member

Whoa, really?

Yea but behind closed doors......... :Putter:

If a straight man can't look at a magazine like that and at least be somewhat interested, I cant understand it, god help them.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2019
  20. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

IDGAF what some magazine decides to do, it's their playground go nuts. In fact, do more! I'm entertained by the left's celebration of oppressing women and not realizing how this clash is coming to their doorsteps. There are muslims forcing schools to abandon their pro gay curriculums and winning. There are mercy killings happening. There are gangs of Somali men running around Mpls chasing women, throwing rocks at them and screaming that they are going to rape and kill them. The news reported on it once, now they try hard to hide it. They are now in public office and they don't even hide their hatred of Jews LOL.
    The imported victim class are all good for photo ops, getting votes, and virtue signaling, but these people are not tolerant pussy hat wearers like the left is about to learn. It's just getting started and I can't wait! :Pop: