1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue Spank Material

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by In Your Corner, Apr 29, 2019.

1. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

IMO pro-Burka is like pro-Nazi. There is way to much push in the religion to force those on all women. So IMO I give more sweet shits about oppression than you do in this case :Poke: Yep I know those are fighting worse but I have not had any maple this morning and well don't trust me around nukes....

2. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Caustic, you are trying to read way too much into this topic.
    Have you ever watched The 3 Stooges?? ...
    This is NOT about opression or Denigrating anyone.. it is about what was.. being turned into something it should never be.
    The 3 Stooges is not about violence, belittlement, or racism... it is slap stick comedy.. not to analyzed to death..just enjoyed the way it Was/Is/ Always Should Be.

StaccatoFan and cav115 like this.
  3. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

I actually do not see where the "she is free to wear whatever she wants" argument is coming from. I don't think anyone is arguing that. Most, if not all of the criticism is being directed at the SJW imbeciles at SI and their very unsubtle attempt to try to show everyone how "woke" they are.

That being said, I reserve the right to make fun of someone who is wearing clothing that looks like a clown suit made out of old hot air balloon material. When you step outside of the established norms you should expect some criticism and I don't think anyone will argue that her "bathing suits" are outside of the established norms of the SI Swimsuit Edition. The only American people that will not laugh and point at someone dressed like that are either the small percentage of truly nice people out there and those that are trying to push an agenda.

StaccatoFan and cav115 like this.
  4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

How so? Their job is to sell magazines. If this sells issues then they did it right. Has a bunch of idjits here talking about it more than normal :D

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Why? Not like they haven't had ugly women before now.

6. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Talking ain't buying.

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I don't know any who actively care about any issue of SI including the swimsuit one.

8. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Unless I get a free Football Bat phone with a subscription I ain't interested.

Potts N Pans likes this.
  9. R Acree

R Acree Banned

If you still rely on print, you are doing it wrong.

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

The object of the Swimsuit edition was to sell magazines. This will do the same even if it's to people who just want to hate what they did. PT Barnum was right....

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Advertising is advertising :D

12. ahrma_581

ahrma_581 Well-Known Member

I imagine they expect to pick up the slack through sales in Iran.

13. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

You see a lot of "woke" Sports Illustrated subscribers? :crackup:

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I have no idea. I don't subscribe, never have. Never bought a single issue for the sports or the soft core. I do know their numbers have to be dropping so desperation moves to get attention make sense.

15. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

I dunno. I'm not getting enough attention, let me stick my head in this guillotine and pull the lever. What's the worst that could happen?

cav115 likes this.
  16. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

17. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Mongo, you are trying to read way too much into this topic.
    Have you ever watched The 3 Stooges?? ...

The 3 Stooges is not about violence, belittlement, or racism... it is slap stick comedy.. not to analyzed to death..just enjoyed the way it Was/Is/ Always Should Be.
    This thread is about SI being stupid..

18. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

:crackup:

Absurdity is championing a woman in a Burkini whilst she objectifies herself. This is like a Black Mirror episode but more twisted.

19. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Don't you dare make a mockery of her right to objectify herself, you Islamophobic misogynist! Or is that misogynistic Islamophobe? I can never remember my oppression rankings.

20. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Potato....Tomato...