1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue Spank Material

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by In Your Corner, Apr 29, 2019.

1. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

When you post something, I make it a point to read it- thanks!

blkduc likes this.
  2. Handicapped Racer

Handicapped Racer Well-Known Member

i love Kathy I but that girl had no As at all.

3. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

I keep mine on my finger- it's Titanium!!

4. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Of course she is free to do it as are they, and I am free to criticize them. What they are doing deserves criticism just as some jackoff in a white pointy hood would. Or the antifa commie in a mask. Freedom is not one way. You are free to act like an ass just as I am free to say you are acting like an ass. That is one of the flaws of the left, they do not want to criticize they want to criminalize.

If you want to buy a magazine with hot women in trash bags so be it but yes I will mock you as is my right.

5. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

Do yourself a favor and take it off when riding or wrenching. Replace it with a silicon one during those times if you want. You don't want it to be a fulcrum, get caught or have to get it cut off. My left knuckle wishes I would have done that. When they cut something like TI or Platinum, they don't bend like gold so they have to cut it, spin it 180 degrees on your dislocated / broken finger and cut it again to remove it.

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I understand and I have always thought SI was stupid so I don't get the outrage over it.

7. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Don't mistake Banter for Outrage..there is a marked difference.

8. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Yeah. Buck's copyright. :D

9. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Buck? BuckWho...I don't see no Buck...where is he anyway?

10. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

You won't see no buck naked with that burquini either :D

11. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

This reminds me of Catholic girls who only take it in the booty because that preserves their virginity or something. She’s wet and still showing off her form for some kind of titillation. Kind of defeats the purpose of the burqa. May as well just show that sweet brown ass just like the guilty Catholic girls should just take it in the puss. Religion is retarded.

12. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

Damn you ever seen some of these Arab women?They’ve got well built stock out there. Would definitely jack to but preferably on ‘em.

13. R Acree

R Acree Banned

T.M.I.

14. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

[​IMG]

I'd call that a fine specimen...

15. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Cultural appropriation.

16. Spitz

Spitz Well-Known Member

Too much yappin'!

[​IMG]

cav115, Steeltoe and crashman like this.
  17. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

However, there are less babies coming out the front door when the backdoor is used.

18. lrrs517

lrrs517 Internet Investigative Officer

My metal detector is going crazy just imagining what bombs are about to explode.

19. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

20. borislav

borislav Well-Known Member

That is photoshopped 100000%!
    If photo was legit she would be wrapped like burrito with only eyes poking out!