2019 BBS Formula 1 Fantasy Racing League

Discussion in 'General' started by HPPT, Mar 10, 2019.

1. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Did you girls see the shit start I had last year? Haas put me in a hole I never recovered from. Grow a sack. :D

rd400racer likes this.
  2. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

I don't know what this turbo thing is, guess I should read the rules since it docked me 26 points! :crackup:

3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Yeah, I find that reading the rules in those games generally helps me. :crackup:

4. Pittenger5

Pittenger5 Well-Known Member

I made 3 teams, 1 real team, 1 try team with different drivers, and one random team.
    My real team got 67 points, my random team got 173.

5. KLM

KLM Registered User

Grosjean is the slutty girl at the bar that you keep going back to; she steals your shit every time.
    Had Ferrari and Leclerc too...that was a dick punch.

chasek likes this.
  6. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Sainz is my 2019 Grosjean. I sure know how to pick them.

7. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

I think all my guys finished today, after a total revamp of my lineup, total crap 1st race

8. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I'm debating using my reboot card vs taking a penalty to make multiple changes for the next one.

9. merle4

merle4 Menace to sobriety

Take all the penalties you can Papa. I'm good with that. Ricciardo has been my albatross this year. Also, switched from Mercedes to Ferrari for this week. Was looking happy until about 12 laps to go. shit

10. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I too made an unfortunate substitution on Friday. Should have kept Kimi. But he wasn't looking good. That will teach me.

11. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Damn, yzasserina coming back like a boss. :bow:

12. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

Heh heh heh. :D

13. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Haven't checked it yet, but I was talking to my mother earlier today and told her it wasn't like King of the Hill or a suicide pool or anything like that where you are making weekly decisions. You basically set your roster and hope, and if that doesn't work out you reset your roster and hope everyone else screwed up worse than you did. :blart:

14. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

I've been dropping 1 spot every race!

15. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Dani Ric is killing me, but no point in changing. o_O

16. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I abandoned the winning formula on purpose a couple of rounds ago. It's no fun when everyone has the same team. But Ferrari is testing my patience.
    There would be a lot more choices if Renault would get their shit together already.

17. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

I put a little hope on the Haas team, they, and especially Grosjean continuously let me down. Is there some rule that states Haas can't finish as well as they qualify?

18. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

That was the advantage of the game from last year, you had to change your team up after 5 rounds and could only reuse drivers and manufacturers on a limited basis.

19. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

As soon as I make a change, that driver will do well:rolleyes:

20. HPPT

HPPT !!!

That guy didn't have it shit together until a couple of days before the season. And since he redesigned the game, my confidence that it would be better and/or run smoothly was less than optimal.