1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2019 BBS Formula 1 Fantasy Racing League

Discussion in 'General' started by HPPT, Mar 10, 2019.

1. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

Understood, no criticism here for the decision, just pointing out you had to work harder to be good at the previous game, which I didn’t do very well. :D

2. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

After dropping 1 spot at every race for 3 weeks straight, I picked up 2 spots this week.
    Grosjean got his first point of the year.

3. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

I'm two points from catching RD49 and getting on the podium :clap:

4. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

Albon is my 'turbo' driver :(

5. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Magnusen here. Not that much better. Especially since I have Albon too. And Norris, of course. :rolleyes:

6. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

You.will.fail. :D

7. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

The first four races I dropped a spot or two, the last three I gained a couple...coming for ya

8. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Thanks, Daniel. Thanks a lot. :rolleyes:

9. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Picked up another spot (well, tied for second) only 8 points behind Papa.....

10. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I don't know what's going on there but I will not be in the lead when the results are finalized.

11. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

Used to be tied for 2nd. :D

12. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Like I was saying, results now look like they reflect the fantastic weekend I had with Ricciardo's penalties.

I wish they would post an explanation of the fluctuation in points and rankings throughout the race weekend. In the past three days, I've been in first place, fifth place, first place again, and now second place. I have no idea why any of that happened. Well, except for the final ranking.

13. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

WTF! I call bullshit....I think someone bribed the officials!

14. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Razr likes this.
  15. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

Agreed, it does not make a lick of sense.

16. merle4

merle4 Menace to sobriety

Unless I'm missing something, their scoring is fucked up. I compared my team to KLM's team after this weekend and their are some wierd differences that I don't get.
    We both had:
    Albon: I got 7 points, KLM got 14
    Bottas: me=28 KLM=29
    Norris: Both had him as "Turbo" me=42 KLM=40
    Mercedes: me=47 KLM=62

What am I missing here?

I didn't bother comparing anyone else

17. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I've seen a lot of weird stuff since the start of the season. You would think that the official F1 game would have their shit together, but apparently not. That sucks.

18. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

Wow this was quite a shake-up!!

Looking good here with Vettel, Sainz, Albon and Kvyat, but Bottas and Merc as my team hurt.

19. merle4

merle4 Menace to sobriety

I scored -12 points for the german gp. I didn't think that was possible. Haha. Hungary was way better.

20. HPPT

HPPT !!!

:bow: