1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

“Easter Worshippers”

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Robby-Bobby, Apr 22, 2019.

1. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

2. mike-guy

mike-guy Well-Known Member

Is this a bad thing? I mean I feel like more people are realizing how silly it all is.

3. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

So the day they are going matters more than who they are....bizarre. Just as it was relevant to know that a mosque is attacked by some loser because they were minding their own business (whatever that is) the who matters more.

There is nothing concise about the speech it intentionally leaves facts out as the Demoncats are anti-christian. Many here are also which is fun because they are worried about having their rights taken by a group which they are fine with being discriminated against. The theories are fine except when there is a pattern it is not someone trying to be succinct.

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yes, the day they are going matters. It's a holiday after all.

Has nothing remotely to do with anti christian, y'all are nuts for even going there.

50Joe likes this.
  5. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

At this point in history, Christianity has a net positive influence on the world. If we are going to start eliminating religions, I suggest that we start with the one most associated with death and misery.

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

So, christianity?

7. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Ummm hate people... YES! I would be perfecting the dooms day device except all y'all provide bikes, paved roads and maple, thus making you useful.

8. In Your Corner

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Wooohoo Mike posts links that have nothing to do with the thread! :crackup:

10. nigel smith

Not currently topping the leaderboard.

11. In Your Corner

They have everything to do with the thread, you should read them.
    It's other people agreeing that it certainly is significant when
    the left uses coordinated oddball phrases in reference to the victims
    of a terrorist attack.
    The NYT names them as Catholics.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/22/world/asia/sri-lanka-warnings-letter.html

12. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Nah, man. Terrorists probably just picked a day that was convenient for them. It randomly happened to be the holiest one on the Christian calendar. But really, Easter is irrelevant to the story.

13. tjnyzf

tjnyzf Well-Known Member

There are plenty of people who only step foot in a church on Easter. There are many churches that have double the attendance on Easter Sunday and some churches even add extra services for that day only. Are all those extra people really devout Christians or people who attend a worship service on Easter out of family or cultural tradition. I think Easter worshippers is more accurate description.

14. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

Data please to back up your statement.

15. nigel smith

What level of devotion qualifies one as a Christian? Is there a scale or chart that I could reference?

16. nigel smith

Are you serious? Note that I explicitly stated both currently and at this time in history. If I somehow missed the pope calling for a crusade during his Easter homily, please enlighten me.

17. In Your Corner

18. tjnyzf

tjnyzf Well-Known Member

Yes there is...it's in the bible. Matthew 19:16-30.
    the definition of a Christian ought to be someone who is "christ like". I don't think going to church one day out of the year qualifies, LOL!

19. nigel smith

How many times did Christ go to church in any given year? Is it possible to be " Christ like" in other locations?

20. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Not to defend CNN, and it makes me feel dirty typing this, but last i heard no one has taken credit for the bombings. If no one has taken credit, how does one assign the responsibility to Islamic terrorists?