1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump is a Winning Machine

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Dec 14, 2016.

1. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Fish on!

2. jase

jase Your kind makes me sick!!

Didn't take long for the name calling to come out. Way to go, good job.

SnacktimeKC likes this.
  3. G 97

G 97 Garth

I don’t think anyone is condoning the kid being beat and then dying as a result. But anyone who is actively trying to link it on any level with Trump is purely delusional. It’s just crazy to think that Trump has or had anything to do with it, regardless of how you perceive his comments. Crazy thinking dude.

K51000 likes this.
  4. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

https://twitter.com/ivankatrump/status/1103657091112357888?s=21

OMG, the POTUS is a human, a real one, who wouldhave thunk it.

K51000 likes this.
  5. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Our last president was even smarter. So smart that he knows about 57 states!

6. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

I bet I could come up with 6 examples for better than 50% of those in Congress. However if you look at his lifetime he has worked with a wide variety of people. So even if he thinks evil his actions appear contrary. There are plenty examples of people just like him including some I bet you have voted for ;-). Is Hillary's accent that appears when she speaks in front of southern blacks racist? She was the alternative.

In the end I think the vast majority of those accused of racism are not, they are just imperfect people like most of us.

Spang308, 2blueYam and YamahaRick like this.
  7. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Your willful ignorance is pathetic.

K51000 likes this.
  8. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

It's not willful...he has no control over it.

brex likes this.
  9. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Maybe. But you showed your stripes back in the lost kid knocking on door thread. Plain as day.

10. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

If you willingly walk into the gorilla cage (ie NoK), poke him with a stick (ie steal something), then get beat to death why is that so surprising to you? Everyone knows what happens in NoK. Everyone knows there is no such thing as the rule of law there. I feel bad for his parents much more than I do for him. It's not "right", I don't condone it, but I'm not the least bit surprised by it.

11. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

I cant get my arms around people who think you F up a huge global diplomacy and disarmament effort over one moron who was in a place he never should have been in the first place.

BTW, same people who gave ZERO shits about multiple Americans being murdered in Benghazi.

gixxerreese and Motofun352 like this.
  12. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Is it really name calling if it’s the truth?

kangasj likes this.
  13. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

14. 418

418 Expert #59

NK doesn't give a shit if it's ok with you or his family. Welcome to real life.

When you do dumb shit overseas don't expect your government to step in because you're a fucking moron with no common sense.

15. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

It certainly does not help that alot of manufacturing was pushed offshore by shitty short sighted regulations enacted by previous administrations. It is getting harder and harder to find products that are made in America so of course when people start buying more it will cause the trade deficit to increase in the short term. Hopefully long term the tariffs will make it easier for American companies to compete and there will be more manufacturing in the US.

16. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

Why, just last night- my last Uber ride back to my neighborhood with 2 working guys that had been to the Bucks Game-NBA, and then out to some bars, and Ubered home- with me driving.

We're chatting, and one of them is a machinist who makes parts for 'insinkerator' garbage disposals- like under your kitchen sink. I said- they're made here in the USA- he said yea- they produce an average of 4500 of them a day!

Go USA!

Trump- kicking ass, taking names!

kangasj likes this.
  17. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Umm ... they’ve been in Racine FOREVER. Trump’s got nothing to do with that.

code3ryder likes this.
  18. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

The economy is booming partly because of his business friendly tax overhaul, he definitely gets credit for this surge. No president had been this pro American business. None.

K51000 likes this.
  19. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Devils advocating here.

And I put away the 90 proof coconut rum and got a good whiskey buzz on so this may not make sense to sober people.

So the government spends money. Say, they decide to build the infamous bridge to nowhere.

So, does the president say "poof" and eleventy brazilian dollars disappears and a bridge takes its place? NO.

First, the land needs to be bought. Shitty eminent domain, yeah, I know, but there's people moving out with money in hand to go buy another place. The sellers take the money & pay taxes on their gains (back to the government)

Next, the architects/engineers/traffic planners draw up the plans. They get paid & go buy cars, food, and whiskey. The people that sell them those things do so for profit. Upon which they pay taxes. (back to the government)

Then the steel mills & concrete mills and heavy equipment and dirt movers actually purchase the materials, perform the work, and pay their employees, who go buy cars/homes/whiskey and all pay taxes (back to the government)

The people that provide all those people with their services all do so for profit. and the people who provide THOSE people with goods & services, and so on down the line.

That money sloshes around and around the economy; with the government taking a cut from every slosh, until.. guess what?

The government gets it all back.

The leak in this system?

Foreign trade deficits. When you buy that Honder or SUUK, instead of that Harley... or you buy that Korean TV instead of that... shit, is there an American TV manufactuere anymore?

Anyway. When you buy foreign crap,. that's the main way the US /local/& state governments don't get all the money for that bridge back.

TL/DR Buy American

K51000 likes this.
  20. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

The leak isn't trade, the leak is the printing press for Ben Franklin's face on paper...

crashman likes this.