1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump is a Winning Machine

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Dec 14, 2016.

1. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I already answered your question. Answer mine. The young idiot could well have placed many other lives in jeopardy through his actions. Where is your outrage?

2. jase

jase Your kind makes me sick!!

This all started from the POTUS's remark on Otto Warmbier's death, has nothing to do with eye for an eye. It also has nothing to do with Obama.

This is what my outrage is about:
    https://www.nytimes.com/2019/02/28/world/asia/trump-otto-warmbier.html

3. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Do you know for an absolute fact that the dear leader was directly involved in the young man's death?

4. jase

You're right, it could have. But it didn't, so there's not outrage to be had.

5. jase

No I dont. So he was put in jail, tortured for stealing a poster and you think that Kim didn't know about it?

6. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Do you believe Trump personally knows about every inmate in custody right this second?

7. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

You think TrumpyBear knows about every beating in every prison here in the US?

I ask a question to answer your question... yes YES I Did..

8. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

So you're upset that Trump won't scrap the arms agreement he's been working so hard to
    put together by lambasting Kim over Otto's death?
    What would be the purpose?
    What would change?

9. pawpawrc

pawpawrc Well-Known Member

I’ll do you one better. Fuck that kid. If it takes Trump laughing about his idiocy with KJU to help bring about peace in that shithole country, then so be it. Try stealing stuff in Saudi and see what happens. Quit virtue signaling like you give a shit about that kid except to further the OMB cause.

XFBO, spcassell and kangasj like this.
  10. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

It’s a catch 22

He calls out rocket man and he doesn’t know how to be a diplomat. He says he believes rocket man and he doesn’t care about Americans.

This is just another excuse in the long list of made up OMB.

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

The wife picked me up some Flamin Hot over the weekend but sadly got the puffs not crunchy. Still good but not as good.

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yes, I am okay with his eventual death due to stealing a poster in that country.

He was not killed directly for stealing it. Not the same thing at all but of course when trying to talk about OMB that doesn't matter does it? Instead it's the poor little innocent was killed by evil KJC and how dare Trump not nuke him for that!

spcassell likes this.
  13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Depends on how absolutely fucking stupid that American is when in their country.

I am curious about something, why is it you have more sympathy for this guy than you do your own president? Why should being born in the same country have me supporting stupid people no matter what they do? Hell, there are plenty of people who never leave the US that I'd have no problem seeing dead for their stupidity.

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Why are you outraged at that? Did KJC directly beat the kid or kill the kid? I haven't read anything that has said so. Was the kid treated any differently than others who commit that crime in that country? I truly doubt he was. Is KJC ultimately responsible, sure, but he doesn't get the direct blame for something like that any more than you'd blame Trump for someone getting shanked in prison and dying.

15. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Well...

Funkm05 likes this.
  16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Good point.

17. code3ryder

code3ryder Well-Known Member

Do we know how he died? Also, do we think we would have gotten him back if he wasn't gravely ill?

18. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Do we know why Obama didn't get him released before they gorked him?

19. code3ryder

code3ryder Well-Known Member

A bit defensive for a simple question. This isn't a TDS question. All I've heard is he had the brain injury for quite a while. I haven't heard as to what happened. I wonder if the only reason KJU released him was because of the injury and obvious impending death. Obama had what, 8 months to try and get his release. Trump had 18 months until the release. I don't blame either one of them or think either one did any better than the other. I simply wonder if Otto hadn't been close to death, if they would have released him. I wouldn't expect Trump or Obama or any other President to give up stuff for one person who put themselves in the position that he was in.

20. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Because all he did was run around apologizing and giving away pallets full of cash.