1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump is a Winning Machine

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

I think we have seen the beginning of the end of the MAGA agenda and ultimately, the Republic. Trump seems defeated. His own party is working heavily against him in collusion with democrats. GOP leadership is producing investigation theater with Comey while not really digging because of their likely culpability in the soft coup. There is no two party system. There is only the uniparty and those who oppose it. I fear one side has now lost and just doesn't know it yet.

Hate Trump all you want. The fact is the man has sacrificed so much for the sake of so many, based on his strong beliefs of what is good for America. Irreparable damage has been done to his family, his business network and his social standing. Sadly, he has failed us in the end. He has reached his limit of tolerance. His fight appears gone to me.

I will stay away from further doomsday war scenarios but I will say this; we are leveraged up to our hilt, using the labor of our children as collateral. You can rest assured that the coming all progressive leadership and continued two party theater will push us quickly towards the homogenized nanny state so common in western Europe.

We have one fake party that hates having the majority and another that lusts for it. Both are one in the same. The Republic will end.

2. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

I don’t know that his fight is gone. I think he’s just finally wading in cautiously since there’s SO much at stake ... personally and professionally ... with even a single misstep.

K51000 likes this.
  3. turtlecreek

turtlecreek Well-Known Member

i hate these types of posts. i too question. i wonder why he does it. i have come to believe that he truly wants to do the right thing. however, every man has his limits. his are certainly beyond mine. i hope we never see his reached. as you said, after Trump will really be the time to worry. i agree with you in that it appears as if the republic has been compromised. however, if there is Trump, perhaps there are others in positions of power/authority that will step up and be emboldened. time will tell.

4. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

No thinner than the previous President. Obama was just too much of a bitch to do anything other than throw out vague passive aggressive shots at people when he received an insult. And IMO Trump is doing a better job than the other Presidential candidate would have so things are better than they could would have been had Trump not gotten elected. If you are going to be pissed off at anyone it should be to the Democrats for choosing a shit candidate that could not even beat someone who is pretty much universally hated with a closet full of skeletons...

But public opinion is a fickle beast that runs on emotion more than logic. Didn't the Brits vote Churchill out after one term because he said stuff that hurt peoples feelings even though he was the reason that the English people did not need to learn German?

5. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Crash, I tend to agree with you when it comes to the fact (?) that Trump is doing a better job of accomplishing good things compared to what Hillary would have done. My disagreement with some of the Trump sentiment is that, according to his actions of the past couple of decades, he really doesn't care much about what happens to anyone or anything compared to what he personally wants. He cares only for himself and, to a lesser extent, his family. His narcissism has no bounds.
    What we can read into the actions of Mueller and gang within the past couple of days indicates that Trump may very well be looking at the end of his political career. There are a couple of ex federal judges and several ex federal prosecutors that are predicting that he will be indicted. Whether or not he is actually impeached is another question but, for all practical purposes, his Presidency is all but over. I can't say that I would hate to see him go but, I believe it would go a long way toward eliminating a lot of division within this country. Trump is simply too caustic to be where he is.

R1Racer99 likes this.
  6. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Wrong.

Overall, I agree that he’s narcissistic as hell. But, he’s concerned about what will make him more money. In this case, that leads to a better economy and less gov’t intrusion on businesses, which is better for ALL.

But to say his impeachment would heal the country is purely asinine. That would be the trigger for the new civil war because to too many ... Hillary gets a kid-gloves, glossed over “investigation” and gets off with nothing. The D’s then spend millions of tax dollars and two years digging for any little thing they can find to indict the guy that actually won, and you think it’s going to “eliminate the division”? You can’t be serious.

7. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

Those are your words/thoughts? FT

Those are mine, read between the lines- it says that I disagree with your assessment.

8. turtlecreek

turtlecreek Well-Known Member

:stupid:

9. Fonda Dix

Impeachment = civil war that we are already in goes hot

I’m fine with that btw.

K51000 likes this.
  10. Fonda Dix

11. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

:stupid:

12. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

The so-called deep state is really the key issue. The bureaucracy is the real threat to our nation. Un-elected officials that have the power of law. Ever deal with rule making via the bureaucracy? I dealt with the NRC on many occasions, they were Nazism personified. Do what I tell you, the way I tell you or we'll put you out of business. They never got taken to court because the hammer they wielded was too big. I suspect the EPA, the FDA, and every other 3 letter organization operates the same way. Oh they preach all about safety but what they do is maintain and grow their malignant organizations. The Democrats and RINO's do nothing to address the problem. I had hoped that Trump would make a good start but I have to admit that I'm disappointed in his progress. Anyone heard anything more about his 5% cut in department budgets? That very minor shot across the bow has seemed to fade quite rapidly. :mad:

Britt and SpeedyE like this.
  13. R1Racer99

R1Racer99 Well-Known Member

What does this war look like in your opinion? Who are you going to go to war with? You're talking about people killing each other over this right?

14. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

It took 80 years (and a lot of other issues) for the issue of slavery to reach the boiling point. When it did it did result in massive killings. Is that in our future? I certainly hope not.

15. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

It looks like a bunch of dead democrats and a whole lot of senators and representatives learning who’s really in charge of this country.

16. Fonda Dix

Its not a war against your neighbor or "Democrats" for that matter. They are victims too.

Its against the bloated, non-elected bureaucracy that controls our lives. Its against the elites who crush our opportunities to thrive. Its the Deep State, the leadership of both parties, and their bosses in the corporate world. Its all those who wield political power against the constitution that is our lifeblood. Its against those who have prevented our choice for President from doing his job, those who are willing to destroy a country to destroy a man.

Our constitution is being usurped by internal forces. A coup has been and continues to be attempted (and will likely succeed) on our legally elected President. We have morphed into a two tiered justice system. These are facts.

How can anybody look at these facts and not see the correction that is needed. Liberty is dying and if we dont water the tree, it will gasp its last breath soon.
    The question is, do Americans have the resolve to say ENOUGH? I am not sure we do.

*cue the people calling me Chicken Little or batshit crazy. I hope I am. :)

Orvis and Britt like this.
  17. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

What is your solution? Said another way, what does "ENOUGH" look like?

And what does the dungeon think the odds of Trump getting impeached are? Just checked online and it's just about even money at this point.

In your opinion, who is really in charge?

18. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

I think deeply there are a few elites that don’t pick sides because they want to control both sides.

19. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

I watched the George Popolopodus interview last night. One has to read between the lines, but if you stand back and look at who suddenly wanted to be his "friend" during the election, you will see that the deep state is doing very well. Poor guy was just too trusting and too polite to say F you when they started pushing him.

Ya'll civil warriors got this all wrong. Ain't nobody gonna stick their neck out for Trump, or hell, even liberty. I would say that the state already has a plan for anyone who would offer any push back, and they will be quickly snuffed. The left and their bitch riders on the right have to run this ship completely into the ditch before any real change can emerge. But at that point, it is no longer a civil war.

20. R1Racer99

R1Racer99 Well-Known Member

So you're just going to go out and start shootin some democrats? Or you're going to start a little army with your buddies to do it? The police and military with all the firepower in the world aren't going to be able to stop you?