TV commercials/ads and their gay innuendo nowadays

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by gapman789, Mar 24, 2017.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Sometimes even I just can't find it in me to respond :crackup:

2. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Maybe you should do some research before you discount my statement? While it's true that sharia law has penalties for these sorts of actions, it ONLY applies if the victims are other muslims, not to "infidels". And it doesn't take much to be declared an infidel.

Then there's female circumcision.

3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

They've "normalized" that in TV ads too?

4. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I wasn’t commenting on the tv, I was commenting on the human rights atrocities commonly committed in the Muslim world that seem to get a pass by liberals.

Ian178 likes this.
  5. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

They did in Michigan by dismissing the case against Dr. Clitorectomy

Ian178 likes this.
  6. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

So, outside of being universally illegal and disapproved of by everyone outside the odd cleric, yeah perfectly accepted.

7. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

You need to look outside your universe

Ian178 likes this.
  8. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

There are none so blind.

9. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

And suddenly the Islam world pretty much accepts rape as a fine and normal behavior. Ho-Kay!

10. G 97

G 97 Garth

Evidently one can make any statement as long as the qualifier, “pretty much” is used.

11. sharkattack

sharkattack Rescued pets over people. All day, every day

Perhaps "in your face" was too harsh. I guess what I meant was that it seems that advertisers are trying soooooo hard to show how diverse they can be. I was listening to a radio show a while ago and they brought up the topic of couples in ads these days. After hearing that, it started to register, and I noticed it a lot more. Prior to that, I really didn't notice, nor did I care. As I said, using the phrase "in your face" could indicate that I have an issue with it. I don't, honestly. I guess my "problem" with it is the way that advertisers seem to go out of their way to "out-diverse" one another.

12. HPPT

HPPT !!!

You literally just admitted that you let talk radio show hosts feed you your opinion on things. Food for thought.

13. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Radio host or retweet, is one really better than the other?

Ian178 likes this.
  14. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I don't know what he does with retweets. I just went with what he admitted to.

15. sharkattack

sharkattack Rescued pets over people. All day, every day

True. They brought up a topic that I had not noticed in the past. It's a stretch to say that they fed me my opinion. After they brought it up, I simply noticed it more. It's like when you buy a particular model of car; before owning one, you might not notice them all that much. However, after owning one, you notice them all the time. Your opinion of the car wasn't fed to you, you were just made aware of how many are out there. That's all.

16. HPPT

HPPT !!!

But you saw the commercials with your own eyes. There is nothing in them that those people saw that you didn't. So your opinion was that there was nothing in them to care about. Then those guys told you that you should, and you did.

The car analogy in not good, but I'm running out of time right now.

17. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Did you not see this earlier post?
    It's even in French for the intelligentsia.

18. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Hey now Dearborn can be a medical tourism destination and not just a crappy suburb of a crappy city.

19. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

20. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

Pretty much. :D

G 97 likes this.