Trump is a Winning Machine

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Dec 14, 2016.

1. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

:crackup::crackup::crackup:

That’s a nice story for liberals to tell thier son/daughter whatever they want to be at bedtime. Alice and wonderland has more facts in it.

This whole thing is coming undone at the seams, I suspect we’ll start seeing more and more of these.

Steve H likes this.
  2. Fencer

Fencer Well-Known Member

kangasj likes this.
  3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Hell, I thought it was a funny comment even if he didn't - but seriously, no one other than the UN delegates gives a shit what they think.

They also really need to be careful about pissing off the leader of the country that covers 1/5 or so of their entire budget...

4. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Oh, that ship has sailed. In case there was any doubt in your mind for some strange reason, he didn't really mean "but it's OK." It's a done deal. :D

5. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

I have read toilet paper wrappers that were better thought out.

6. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

crashman likes this.
  7. G 97

G 97 Garth

8. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

9. lrrs517

lrrs517 Internet Investigative Officer

10. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

11. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

12. BHP41

That’ll be in the NYT on MSNBC tomorrow. Once everyone says that it was just a joke article, CNN will run with it as a headline for a few hours.

13. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

14. ahrma_581

ahrma_581 Well-Known Member

15. BHP41

BREAKING NEWS from NBC!!!!!

President Trump boards AirForce One with paper stuck to one of his shoes. It’s possible it is is toilet paper. A full FBI investigation should happen to make sure it isn’t Russian toilet paper. It’s unlikely that’s the case though, reports are coming in that it’s more likely a page out of the Dems “Destroy America” playbook sincethe President has been walking all over it in recent weeks.

Disclaimer, I made all that shit up, well, except that NBC reported that the President boarded AFO with what appears to be toilet paper on his shoe. :crackup:

Last edited: Oct 5, 2018
    badmoon692008 and sheepofblue like this.
  16. blkduc

Hey Rachel Maddow, that might be a page from Trump's tax records! Hurry up and pounce!

I love how Trump owns the left. He has something stuck to his shoe and they go into action!

17. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

Oh, come on. That is some funny stuff. Of course it is going to be on the news. I wouldn't even put it past that narcissist to have done it on purpose just to get the media covering him again. Not quiet as good a Nixon stumbling going up the steps to AF1, but still pretty good.

18. BHP41

Context matters.

19. blkduc

...to clutch their pearls again. Fetch me the smelling salts!

Well I sure as hell would believe that he would do that too and it's one of the reasons that he is the right man for the job. Go Trump GO!

small hands gate
    fish food gate
    2 scoops of ice cream gate
    those countries are shitholes gate
    Melania is missing gate
    cut down tree on WH lawn gate
    TP on the shoe gate
    :clap:

20. R Acree

R Acree Banned

He had to wipe a democrat off his shoe.

cav115, gixxerreese and BHP41 like this.