1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Divorce help - God Damn Epidemic

Discussion in 'General' started by zx6rfool, Sep 14, 2018.

1. BigBird

BigBird blah

Sorry man, but between this and "comparing notes"...I'm outta this thread. I hope it works out for the kids and you.

2. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Oh $h!t...i forgot about that. Ditto.

3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

It's funny how people can react so differently to the same thing. Personally, it wouldn't matter to me whether the infraction was just some light dick sucking in the car, or a full weekend of fucking while away "on a business trip." It literally is the same to me.

I with you on the emotional affair, though. In some ways, that's even worse to handle.

precipitous, cav115, Phl218 and 2 others like this.
  4. JJJerry

JJJerry Well-Known Member

She's a great fiddle player.

5axis and renegade17 like this.
  5. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

I understand being horned up, looking for some action, and I might be able to forgive "sorry, I just needed to get railed by some strange dick", but I'm not sure how I would handle "I think I love him."

6. renegade17

renegade17 Well-Known Member

You spelled tromBONE wrong.

badmoon692008 and JJJerry like this.
  7. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

Did an explosion occur as result? Or did some saliva land on just the tip? Can you please clarify the above action, please?

8. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

[​IMG]

L8RSK8R and SuddenBraking like this.
  9. R Acree

R Acree Banned

That's a dick light, not a light dick

badmoon692008 likes this.
  10. shakazulu12

shakazulu12 Well-Known Member

11. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

I don't want to know what you were looking for when you found that.

Phl218, dtalbott and Metalhead like this.
  12. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

No shit. Can't even comprehend that one.

dtalbott likes this.
  13. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Why are you assuming he wasn't looking for that?

14. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

:crackup:

15. precipitous

precipitous Well-Known Member

Dude, sucks this is happening but I think you're at the point where you're just saying some ish that you think people want to hear from you but your heart's still in the wife game. I think you think that things are going to turn around during the separation process and your wife will change her mind, maybe not out loud but subconsciously anyway. I understand it's difficult and that you've probably been blindsided by this going by your side of things and I wish you and your kids the best.

What you're expressing, about how things are going to go down amicably over the next year +, that's delusional on your part. It's gonna get to a point where suddenly she is entitled to a whole lot more and she and her lawyer are going to keep turning and turning the screws. You should best prepare yourself for that kind of situation, spend money now or spend money later, maybe even both unfortunately.

16. six6two

six6two AWD

she fuckin. good luck.

17. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Tracey Lawrence - Better Man, Better Off

Have it on replay.

18. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

It's almost the size of the boning that OPs attitude is going to get him.

Dubious, but I hope he wakes up soon. It'll be sad when he comes on here in about 6 months or a year and reads this thread from page one.

Rebel635 likes this.
  19. badmoon692008

badmoon692008 Well-Known Member

Yea, I got that line too..."It wasn't like that"... good luck with that.

shakazulu12 likes this.
  20. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

A wise old man told me once, a plane doesn't take off unless it has a place to land.:rolleyes: